ELFU-ONEIR

Jun 27, 2012
Finding of God is the finding of one self

INSTALLING HUSBAND!!!
A
woman writes to the IT Technical support

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from
Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition,
Husband 1.0uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 andPersonal Attention 6.5,and then installed undesirable programs such as
NEWS5.0,MONEY 3.0 andFOOTBALL 4.1.

Conversation 8.0
no longer runs, andHousecleaning 2.6simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running
Nagging 5..3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?

Signed,

desperate wife

DEAR Madam,

First, keep in mind,
Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command:
ithoughtyoulovedme.EXEand try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install theGuilt 3.0 update.
If that application works as designed,
Husband1..0should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2..0 andFlowers 3.5..

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause
Husband 1.0 to default toSilence 2.5 or out of the house 6.1.
Please note that
out of the house 6.1.
is a very bad program

Whatever you do,
DO NOTunder any circumstances installMother-In-Law.EXE (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the
Boyfriend 5.0 program.. These are unsupported applications and will crashHusband 1.0.

In summary,
Husband 1.0is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.
You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.
We recommend:
Cooking 3.0 and Good Looks 7.7.

Good Luck Madam!