How to use your Smartphone as Qsat remote control

Njunwa Wamavoko

JF-Expert Member
Aug 11, 2012
HOW TO GET STARTED
1.First and fore most if your remote is full functional You have to enable "Remote control" in your QSAT from OFF to ON and if by any means yours is deceased or some buttons are no more working then you will have to borrow a fully functional remote to enable this feature.
2.Make sure your QSAT is on the same Local area network with your Smartphone and here you will require USB wireless dongle/wifi adapter and a router or a PC with mHotspot/connectify software for making your PC a router

3.Navigate to MENU>>>>>SETTINGS>>>>>SYSTEM>>>REMOTE CONTROL and while in the menu SWITCH must be ON and not OFF see image for summary of this

lpqmK6.jpg

4.Download any application for Sunplus chipset boxes and for my Android smartphone I will recommend Sunplus STB Remote which you can download from Google Playstore

DjZZWk.png

5.And as you Open the app in your smartphone it will begin searching for server and it will discover DAQI GMOTE

gKMBZ2.png

6.Select Daqi Gmote and it will Open other three menu Remote,DVB app and About

y4xL5z.png

7.Select Remote if you want to enjoy your smartphone as a remote control

t1xpIh.png

And at the bottom there is Navigation for more REMOTE functions e.g RED,GREEN,YELLOW AND BLUE Buttons which are of more functions in Qsat are also listed down

76k7cH.png

8.If you want to see your Channel List then on procedure 6 press DVB app

f491PA.png

Thats ALL for today Enjoy your phone as your remote control​
For any Qsat problems in Tanzania please pick my phone number or email adress

SOURCE:http://goo.gl/sOvKIM

HOW TO GET STARTED
1.First and fore most if your remote is full functional You have to enable "Remote control" in your QSAT from OFF to ON and if by any means yours is deceased or some buttons are no more working then you will have to borrow a fully functional remote to enable this feature.
2.Make sure your QSAT is on the same Local area network with your Smartphone and here you will require USB wireless dongle/wifi adapter and a router or a PC with mHotspot/connectify software for making your PC a router

3.Navigate to MENU>>>>>SETTINGS>>>>>SYSTEM>>>REMOTE CONTROL and while in the menu SWITCH must be ON and not OFF see image for summary of this

lpqmK6.jpg

4.Download any application for Sunplus chipset boxes and for my Android smartphone I will recommend Sunplus STB Remote which you can download from Google Playstore

DjZZWk.png

5.And as you Open the app in your smartphone it will begin searching for server and it will discover DAQI GMOTE

gKMBZ2.png

6.Select Daqi Gmote and it will Open other three menu Remote,DVB app and About

y4xL5z.png

7.Select Remote if you want to enjoy your smartphone as a remote control

t1xpIh.png

And at the bottom there is Navigation for more REMOTE functions e.g RED,GREEN,YELLOW AND BLUE Buttons which are of more functions in Qsat are also listed down

76k7cH.png

8.If you want to see your Channel List then on procedure 6 press DVB app

f491PA.png

Thats ALL for today Enjoy your phone as your remote control
For any Qsat problems in Tanzania please pick my phone number or email adress

SOURCE:http://goo.gl/sOvKIM
Wakati wa kukonekti PC inatakiwa iwe na internet na simu nayo iwe na internet mkuu?
Kama ni ndio, assume unatumia hotspot, ukiwasha WiFi hotspot si inakata!
Ufafanuzi kidogo

Back
Top Bottom