How to hide an office romance

Orait Orait,,,got it, so its rumbling, then romance, then rumbling (again) Life is good

have you seen my great son here, NN?

How can I admit i have seen him, while we are not properly introduced... just heard out of :gossip:

How can I admit i have seen him, while we are not properly introduced... just heard out of :gossip:

okay okay was just asking, now will you get ready for the great Friday, baby? I am on my way...

okay okay was just asking, now will you get ready for the great Friday, baby? I am on my way...

Stop tempting me .. jana we were together and we really had fun.. lets not spoil it, tusijinogewa bure... what do you think about a call sweetie...:A S 100:

Stop tempting me .. jana we were together and we really had fun.. lets not spoil it, tusijinogewa bure... what do you think about a call sweetie...:A S 100:

now jana was jana u know....a call will definately be there but will it serve the purpose babe? We can let TF have HIM (again) for a drink while we engage on business. okay?:busu:car:

now jana was jana u know....a call will definately be there but will it serve the purpose babe? We can let TF have HIM (again) for a drink while we engage on business. okay?:busu:car:

Mmmmh.... The imagination is killing me..... . :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Of course... its you am worried about... can u handle the pressure of .... :bump:'s

I can, of course...nothing to worry about once you are with me around honey,,

And of course its killing me softly... which is too bad....The pain.....

Endurance and determination will keep the 'pains' aside, you know....lemme handle part of it now,,

I can, of course...nothing to worry about once you are with me around honey,,

Endurance and determination will keep the 'pains' aside, you know....lemme handle part of it now,,

Mmmh that's what I like, a MAN who would take care of all the boring and frustrating side of it.... By the way nimemkuta TF kitaa - I have asked him if he is free tonight so that am assured the hubby will be in good hands....

Mmmh that's what I like, a MAN who would take care of all the boring and frustrating side of it.... By the way nimemkuta TF kitaa - I have asked him if he is free tonight so that am assured the hubby will be in good hands....

Now, thats me baby, thanks for the compliment (am not bragging though)

By the way huyo kijana wangu TF huwa ako full time available hana wasi wasi.....anatii maagizo vizuri sana huwa anaaminika..kwa hiyo mambo msuano kama kawa......I am loving it...:israel:

By the way huyo kijana wangu TF huwa ako full time available hana wasi wasi.....anatii maagizo vizuri sana huwa anaaminika..kwa hiyo mambo msuano kama kawa......I am loving it...:israel:

Brag all you want sweet K.... but if you fail to deliver... then hell will break loose... I hate wasting my glorious precious time on wanna be'z.... Hata hivyo you can see traits in people when you talk to them.... And when I saw your face when we were at Lizzy with that Turner song ... I knew you can deliver K......

I'm gonna take him for the ride of cocktails and shooters

:israel::israel::israel::israel:

Brag all you want sweet K.... but if you fail to deliver... then hell will break loose... I hate wasting my glorious precious time on wanna be'z.... Hata hivyo you can see traits in people when you talk to them.... And when I saw your face when we were at Lizzy with that Turner song ... I knew you can deliver K......

good gal, thats exactly why it takes two to tango...now am getting ready and will be there in a minute...everything is set babe....see you:car::busu

Pamoja na "ujanja" wa BE, hajawahi kuwa na ma-romansi ya ofisini- seriously - Huwa naona kama utoto fulani kwa wanao practice hayo mambo - Breakfast, Lunch, e.t.c wanafuatana kama mabata! - shame!