HOW TO DETECT A HIDDEN CAMERA IN A ROOM

moyafricatz

JF-Expert Member
Nov 27, 2015
When you stay in a hotel, how do you know there is no room secret pinhole camera? When you travel to an unfamiliar destination or take a business trip, you stay at a hotel, but you do not know that you could unknowingly be photographed or be secretly recorded. In this age of smart recording devices and pinhole sized drones, always remember when staying in a hotel, that you can use this method to check your room: 1.When you have entered into your room, turn off the lights, and close the curtains Open your phone camera, do not turn the flash light on. 2.Turn around the room with your cellphone. When a red dot is found on your screen, that means that a hidden web camera is installed. If no red dots, then the room is okay. Please forward this message to your friends who travel much on business trips. Take note of people having the habit of sleeping strong naked. My friends kindly note and be aware. Don't be a victim of a nude picture or blackmail. I saw this post, feel its educational I decided to share it. Read and be wise

When you stay in a hotel, how do you know there is no room secret pinhole camera? When you travel to an unfamiliar destination or take a business trip, you stay at a hotel, but you do not know that you could unknowingly be photographed or be secretly recorded. In this age of smart recording devices and pinhole sized drones, always remember when staying in a hotel, that you can use this method to check your room: 1.When you have entered into your room, turn off the lights, and close the curtains Open your phone camera, do not turn the flash light on. 2.Turn around the room with your cellphone. When a red dot is found on your screen, that means that a hidden web camera is installed. If no red dots, then the room is okay. Please forward this message to your friends who travel much on business trips. Take note of people having the habit of sleeping strong naked. My friends kindly note and be aware. Don't be a victim of a nude picture or blackmail. I saw this post, feel its educational I decided to share it. Read and be wise
Which camera of the phone should I open, front or back camera?

Mkuu nahis nitakuchosha, sijaelewa kabisa mkuu

Sorry kama ntakuchosha

Well, sometimes ukiwa nyumbani unacheki TV, remote inaweza kuacha kufanya kazi na hujui shida ipo kwenye TV au remote ndio tatizo.Unachotakiwa kufanya ni kuwasha camera kwenye simu yako na kuielekeza remote kwenye camera yako huku unabonyeza button yoyote kama una operate TV. Kama remote yako ni nzima, utaona kuna mwanga unatokea pale kwenye kibulb cha remote, ukiona hakuna mwanga unatoka then ujue remote inatatizo. So, unaweza kubadili batteries na kujaribu tena.

Njia hii inasadia kujua tatizo lipo kwa rimoti au TV....i hope umeelewa.

BTW, unaweza jaribu hata sasa kwenye remote yoyote uliyonayo.

All the best

Chukua camera ya simu elekezea ilipo remote kama ni nzima utaona inatoa mwanga, hivyo hivyo kwenye hidden camera zungusha camera yako ya simu chumba kizima kama ipo utaona inamulika kwenye camera yako ya simu.
Kama hutajal mkuu naomba uelezee vzr

Well, sometimes ukiwa nyumbani unacheki TV, remote inaweza kuacha kufanya kazi na hujui shida ipo kwenye TV au remote ndio tatizo.Unachotakiwa kufanya ni kuwasha camera kwenye simu yako na kuielekeza remote kwenye camera yako huku unabonyeza button yoyote kama una operate TV. Kama remote yako ni nzima, utaona kuna mwanga unatokea pale kwenye kibulb cha remote, ukiona hakuna mwanga unatoka then ujue remote inatatizo. So, unaweza kubadili batteries na kujaribu tena.

Njia hii inasadia kujua tatizo lipo kwa rimoti au TV....i hope umeelewa.

BTW, unaweza jaribu hata sasa kwenye remote yoyote uliyonayo.

All the best
Sio ya simu pekee. Kamera yoyote ile ya dijitali yaweza kutumika.

Asante mkuu, maana nimekua nikitumia application mbalimbali kutambua hizo mambo... Kumbe ishu ndogo tuu.

Chukua camera ya simu elekezea ilipo remote kama ni nzima utaona inatoa mwanga, hivyo hivyo kwenye hidden camera zungusha camera yako ya simu chumba kizima kama ipo utaona inamulika kwenye camera yako ya simu.
Kudadadek, assume kila cku humu jf kumgekuwa kunatolewa elim kama hizo watu tungekuwa mbali sana

Asante sana mleta mada na wote mlochangia

Back
Top Bottom