Heshima kwenu wakubwa!

The sage

Member
Joined
May 25, 2011
Posts
29
Reaction score
4
Nimevutiwa sana na michango yenu wana JF na hivyo nimeamua kujiunga ili tuweze kushirikiana kuelimisha jamii. Naomba mnipokee.
 
The Sage with that Avatar and the signature...

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing (Socrates).

You are more than welcome and hope your stay will be according to your expectation... Enjoy....
​
 
:happy:
The Sage with that Avatar and the signature...

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing (Socrates).

You are more than welcome and hope your stay will be according to your expectation... Enjoy....
​

Thanx Asha. Socrates has greatly influenced my system of thinking and that's why as I join the great thinkers, I do not hesitate to introduce myself with this great thinker in my signature and avatar. Again thanx for your concern and warm welcome!
 
karibu-we wont kill u like greek authority did
 
Yua welikam master! Ila uvumilivu unahitajika..
 

Similar Discussions

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…