- ½ teaspoon Roberstons Mixed Herbs
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken Casserole Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 millilitre Water
- 15 millilitre Tomato paste
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 250 gram Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 500 gram Chicken Pieces, skin removed
- 15 millilitre oil
- Heat oil in a frying pan and brown the chicken pieces.
- Add onion, garlic and mushrooms and continue to fry for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water and KNORR Chicken Casserole Dry Cook-in-Sauce.
- Add mixed herbs and season to taste.
- Simmer for 30 minutes until the chicken is tender.
- Serve with ugali, chapati or rice.