Help please about windows log on

Dannycage

Oct 25, 2010
I have been experiencing unusual message, just out of nowhere, which appears that “your account has expired”, when I (user) logged in the active directory. After that I works fine.

Currently I don’t have a solution. What I do is to restart the computer and I login again for two, three times and managed to login. I don’t have a user who has totally failed to login. But a technical solution is still at large.

But since we can share ideas among ourselves, may I present this to your attention and please assist if you have any idea of this problem and provide a solution as a forum.
http://www.facebook.com/barnabas.theophil

that's virus..format again your computer.. :usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

to be in a safe side, format your pc and the reinstall the softwares with antvirus right after the xp/vista etc

formatting ni last option baada ya option na altenative zote kushindwa. Nashauri wataalamu wa IT waepukane na kutoa ushauri wa formatting kama usuahuri wao wa kwanza.

tukirudi kwenye tatizo. Je ni kweli hiyopc ni member ya Windows Domains. Au ni ujumbe tu unatoka wakati computer haiko kwenye domain.

• Kama PC yako iko kwenye domain na unapata ujumbe huo my be inaruhusu uingie locally tu na sio kwenye network. Je unaweza kuprint kwenye network printer yeyote?So kama wewe ni admin check on the domain controller status of the pc you are using and your account. Au mwambie mtu mwingine alog in kwa kutimia account tofauti na uone kama atapata ujumbe huo.

• kama pc yako sio member ya domain then kama walivyosema wataalam inawezekana ni virus. let me google this for you and i will be back