Hello to all

Chrissyanne

Jan 18, 2010
I am looking forward very much to sharing discussions with the members here. It seems to be a very lively and interesting forum.

I was born and raised in Tanzania till the age of eleven, but I am sad to say I do not know Swahili, but learning it is a priority and I have lots of books on the subject. Maybe trying to read the posts on this forum will help.

My son and I visited Tanzania a couple of times recently and love it very much. The country is so beautiful, and the people are so warm and friendly and made us feel right at home.

I am looking forward very much to sharing discussions with the members here. It seems to be a very lively and interesting forum.

I was born and raised in Tanzania till the age of eleven, but I am sad to say I do not know Swahili, but learning it is a priority and I have lots of books on the subject. Maybe trying to read the posts on this forum will help.

My son and I visited Tanzania a couple of times recently and love it very much. The country is so beautiful, and the people are so warm and friendly and made us feel right at home.

Welcome, you will soon learn!!!!

Yes its true that its my first time to visit the Jamii forum, I know am late, but I would be too late if I would have not joined today,

Hope to have different challenges from the criatical thinker of the new Tanzania, am a Person of responsibility and accountabiliy, that no worry for it.

Back
Top Bottom