hello helo JF members

hello helo JF members

muhinda

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Posts
348
Reaction score
237
Hello hello JF members,

it is with great pleasure today I decided to join this forum. I have been following the forum from outside and I finally decided that i should join so that I can also offer my views on various issues being discussed here.

I am looking forward to have fruitful discussions with you and have fun.

cheers
muhinda
 
karibu the home of great thinkers...
 
karibu muhinda sana. karibu tutoe michango ambayo itakomboa nchi yetu kwenye mikono ya magamba.
 
Hello hello JF members,

it is with great pleasure today I decided to join this forum. I have been following the forum from outside and I finally decided that i should join so that I can also offer my views on various issues being discussed here.

I am looking forward to have fruitful discussions with you and have fun.

cheers
muhinda

welcome to jf. Waiting to hear from you soon.
 

Similar Discussions

Back
Top Bottom