He retains souvenirs of a past affair- Je ni vibaya kutunza vijizawadi vya Exgf?

Shadow

JF-Expert Member
May 19, 2008
is it bad to keep the prizes of past r/ship as souvenirs?

Elizabeth is currently dating a 34-year-old guy who is very loving and caring to me. However, he is very cautious and secretive about his past relationships never talking about them except for this one lady. The bitter bit is that everywhere I look there are reminders of her, which include presents and souvenirs with romantic love messages. Recently, I found very intimate photos of them both. He has no answer when I ask him why he keeps them especially because the relationship ended three years ago. I once wore a bracelet from my ex-boyfriend and he got very mad about it although he does not understand that I feel the same way. I do not know if I am being overly jealous or that it should be just me to forget about my past in this relationship. I recently found a ring, which seemed like a wedding ring with the girl’s name on it. I do not know what to make of this and I try not to think about it. However, the more I think about it I get convinced that he may be married to this other woman even though he has repeatedly said he is not. Am I going overboard by asking him to get rid of all those memories, and how can I find out if he is married?

Kama anakasirika wewe kuwa na bracelet ulizopewa zamani, basi naye ni bora a rid off souvenirs zake kutoka kwa ma-ex wake. Kama anapenda kuvitunza hivyo vya kwenye mahusiano kimapenzi au kama anapenda kutunza kila kitu alichowahi kupewa na rafiki/ndugu, basi ni bora mfikiane makubaliano kuwa mtafute safe place/kisanduku ambacho kila mmoja wenu ataweka makorokocho yake ya mahusiano yaliyopita na funguo mmkabidhi mmoja wa wadhamini wenu kifamilia.

Kumbuka, kutupa vitu ulivyopewa na mtu na ukavikubali kuvipokea, kwangu mimi sioni kama ni jambo jema kuvitupa hapo mbeleni hata kama kuna factors zinatokea za kuvi-override. Memoirs na mementos zinathamani zaidi uzeeni/mbeleni hata kama zina udhi.

Kama anakasirika wewe kuwa na bracelet ulizopewa zamani, basi naye ni bora a rid off souvenirs zake kutoka kwa ma-ex wake. Kama anapenda kuvitunza hivyo vya kwenye mahusiano kimapenzi au kama anapenda kutunza kila kitu alichowahi kupewa na rafiki/ndugu, basi ni bora mfikiane makubaliano kuwa mtafute safe place/kisanduku ambacho kila mmoja wenu ataweka makorokocho yake ya mahusiano yaliyopita na funguo mmkabidhi mmoja wa wadhamini wenu kifamilia.

Kumbuka, kutupa vitu ulivyopewa na mtu na ukavikubali kuvipokea, kwangu mimi sioni kama ni jambo jema kuvitupa hapo mbeleni hata kama kuna factors zinatokea za kuvi-override. Memoirs na mementos zinathamani zaidi uzeeni/mbeleni hata kama zina udhi.

Heshima Mbele SteveD,

Sasa mkuu unajuwa hapo ndo mwanzo wa kuviabudu na vinaweza sababisha flashback ya mambo ya kale? Mwisho wake ni balaa katika mahusiano. Kwa nini wasivigawe na kuachana navyo?

The truth is your man is still in love with his ex tatizo hawezi kuadmit but you may find yourself wewe ni pastime or filler tuu ya guziba gap but you are not the one.
Hakuna ubaya wowote to keep momentos from your past but isionyeshe you treasure them so much, inamuumiza mwenzio. Trasparency ni the first sign za healthy relatioship hivyo hiyo tabia ya kuwa too secretive about his past is not healthy unless jamaa ni Scorpion basi usiri ndio zao.

This is a no brainer.......the man is still holding touch for this ex.

I know,it sucks but let me give u some advice..rip off the bandaid and move on mapemaaa....trust me been there done that!!

Honestly the guy is still in love with his ex. Because how come ur in love with a new girl while u still treasure the ex. The only solution is to talk to him and make things straight before its too late.

sorry 4 that.!!!
huyo jamaa hakupendi bali anajiliwaza na kuwa na hope may be oneday he ex will be back, he cant admit its over btn him and her! anyway kaa nae chini mweleweshe kuhusu mahusiano manake inaonekana haelewi maana ya mahusiano yanayoendelea na yaliyo kufa na pia inaonekana hana elimu yoyote mapenzi na zawadi tupewazo ndani ya mapenzi. hizo zawadi zipo attached kwao wawili sasa ni bora achague moja ama kuwa na memory zako au kuwa na za huyo.
ukifall in love my dear you have to completly know ur partner unless otherwise mnapoteza muda but kama unafuture nae bora ukamjua kuanzia kidole cha mguu to his hair. sit down and u talk about ur future 2gether and thoz things he kept.
im sorry, your not jealous but u know wat it mean about love!!! is about be open na kuwa wakweli.

attachment.php

Attachments

• securedownload (1).jpg
    securedownload (1).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 142
I like to retain underwear for my souvenir collection....so I have a whole bunch of women underwear in my closet. Is that weird?

I like to retain underwear for my souvenir collection....so I have a whole bunch of women underwear in my closet. Is that weird?

It's weird. are those underwear labelled? Otherwise, you will forget the owners (as the number of underwear grows bigger).

Back
Top Bottom