Happy B'daY Carleen

capitalpool

JF-Expert Member
Sep 18, 2017
Today is the start of something beautiful! You have been my closest and dearest person for a very long time, I have seen your best side and your worst. I have been through it all with you and for that I am proud to be your best friend.

You have finally turned over a new start. Do not look back or focus on your past mistakes. Make this New Year all about growth and fulfillment. I hope you will experience all you wished for this coming year.

Best wishes on your birthday.. You deserve all the good things in life. I am so happy and grateful to have you in my life.

I wish you well on your birthday and blessings for the year ahead.

H'B'DaY to U

Happy Womb Escape Day Twinnie!

You are important and you matter. Remember to always be happy, It's the cheapest gift ever.
Stay strong, accept the challenge and move on to higher pedestal.
Live it up Carleen and know you are worth the world!! Have a fantastic year ahead.

I love you.

Today is the start of something beautiful! You have been my closest and dearest person for a very long time, I have seen your best side and your worst. I have been through it all with you and for that I am proud to be your best friend.

You have finally turned over a new start. Do not look back or focus on your past mistakes. Make this New Year all about growth and fulfillment. I hope you will experience all you wished for this coming year.

Best wishes on your birthday.. You deserve all the good things in life. I am so happy and grateful to have you in my life.

I wish you well on your birthday and blessings for the year ahead.

H'B'DaY to U

Picha mkuu inahusu.