Formula 1® Grand Prix special thread

Cha kushangaza ni kwamba hiyo team ya Milton Keynes imeshinda bila ya kuwa na diffuser kama za Brawn na wanategemea wakifika raundi ya Ulaya watakuwa na double diffuser zao. Hii inamaanisha kuwa japo Ferrari walilalamikia diffuser ukweli wa mambo kuna zaidi ya ilo katika magari yao mwaka huu.

773979502.jpg

Mbu, hiyo ni ya kichina...:D

...:D 'viguu' vyao vifupi hao, utasema 'waluguru!'

Cha kushangaza ni kwamba hiyo team ya Milton Keynes imeshinda bila ya kuwa na diffuser kama za Brawn na wanategemea wakifika raundi ya Ulaya watakuwa na double diffuser zao. Hii inamaanisha kuwa japo Ferrari walilalamikia diffuser ukweli wa mambo kuna zaidi ya ilo katika magari yao mwaka huu.

KIBUNANGO,nadhani unaelewa fika kwamba the moment it rains in F1,any tom, dick and harry can win-mark my words hao red bull this could be their only win this season

KIBUNANGO,nadhani unaelewa fika kwamba the moment it rains in F1,any tom, dick and harry can win-mark my words hao red bull this could be their only win this season
Yeah! nakubaliana na hilo, hebu subiri mbio za Jangwani kabla ya kuhitimisha hilo, najua pande la Ulaya litakuwa na mtizamo tofauti!

Bahrain Grand Prix- Pole Position
l3773390.jpg
Jarno Trulli will start on pole in Bahrain with Timo Glock next to him as Toyota brilliantly locked out the front row for the first time in Formula 1.

Red Bull's Chinese Grand Prix winner Sebastian Vettel came through in third but team-mate Mark Webber was controversially knocked out early on.
More

na wewe belinda,what do you see in this guy button?

SOA!

Hamna jinsi,mshindi ni mshindi hata kama sitaki. I wish McLaren's driver(Hamilton) could win, he is the one making me watch F1 but season hii ameanza vibaya.

Huyo Button kwasababu kashinda tu but I dont see anything in him.Ila this guy rules, 4 grand prix kashinda 3 of them so far! grrrrrrrr.

Hamilton and Massa are my favourite!

Kimi Raikkonen:
"I am happy to have picked up a few points but I can't be that pleased with our performance level. I've been around long enough not to get very excited about a sixth place. We are well aware we have to improve. In theory, the new package we will have in Barcelona should see us make a good step forward, but we won't know just how big it will be compared to the others until we are on track in Spain. Today, we got the most out of the F60's current potential, even if I lost a bit of time in my final pit stop because of a problem with a part of the fairing on the left front wheel which cost me the chance of exiting pit lane ahead of Barrichello."
Hatimae Ferrari wameanza kuokota pointi

SOA!

Hamna jinsi,mshindi ni mshindi hata kama sitaki. I wish McLaren's driver(Hamilton) could win, he is the one making me watch F1 but season hii ameanza vibaya.

Huyo Button kwasababu kashinda tu but I dont see anything in him.Ila this guy rules, 4 grand prix kashinda 3 of them so far! grrrrrrrr.

Hamilton and Massa are my favourite!

BELINDA,in football huwezi shabikia both yanga and simba,na in F1 its the same you are either with ferrari or McLaren but not both.By the way nimeona somewhere in the forum umemshauri jamaa how to get ron kennoly'songs,is you a born again christian-just curious to know

BELINDA,in football huwezi shabikia both yanga and simba,na in F1 its the same you are either with ferrari or McLaren but not both.By the way nimeona somewhere in the forum umemshauri jamaa how to get ron kennoly'songs,is you a born again christian-just curious to know

You are right!Kwenye ushabiki unabidi uwe kati ya pande zilizopo huwezi kuwa kotekote(neutral). Kwenye F1, McLaren ndo zaidi kwakweli.
Oh!kuhusu hizo gospel nyimbo,napenda kusikiliza sana. I am not a born again christian. I believe in praising if not worshipping kwa nyimbo za dini na message zake. Nilikuwa kwenye kwaya fulani zamani kidogo!

Wewe F1 nani unamshabikia? Button au Trulli?

You are right!Kwenye ushabiki unabidi uwe kati ya pande zilizopo huwezi kuwa kotekote(neutral). Kwenye F1, McLaren ndo zaidi kwakweli.
Oh!kuhusu hizo gospel nyimbo,napenda kusikiliza sana. I am not a born again christian. I believe in praising if not worshipping kwa nyimbo za dini na message zake. Nilikuwa kwenye kwaya fulani zamani kidogo!

Wewe F1 nani unamshabikia? Button au Trulli?

mimi ni team FERRARI damu,whoever wins so long as it is ferrari.umenisurprise kidogo i never knew members of the opposite sex loved F1 cause of the complex nature of the sports

mimi ni team FERRARI damu,whoever wins so long as it is ferrari.umenisurprise kidogo i never knew members of the opposite sex loved F1 cause of the complex nature of the sports

Ferrasi Vs McLaren siyo! ha ha..I like watching some sports games sanasana F1,football na rugby, huwa naenjoy sana kuangalia though sichezi mchezo wowote for leisure. Mshabiki tu!

Ila F1 rocks!..very entertaining..

McLaren given suspended race ban
_45705839_whitmarsh_466.jpg
McLaren have been given a suspended three-race ban for misleading stewards at the Australian Grand Prix by motor sport's governing body, the FIA.
The British team admitted five charges of breaching Formula One rules at a special inquiry on Wednesday in Paris.

The penalty will only be enforced upon Lewis Hamilton's team if "further facts emerge" about this incident or if there is a "further breach" of the rules.
The FIA said team boss Martin Whitmarsh had been "open and honest" with them.
A World Motor Sport Council statement read: "Having regard to the open and honest way in which McLaren team principal, Mr Martin Whitmarsh, addressed the WMSC and the change in culture which he made clear has taken place in his organisation, the WMSC decided to suspend the application of the penalty it deems appropriate.
attachment.php

More at BBC SPORTS

Attachments

• 13prix.2.190.jpg
    13prix.2.190.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 121
Season hii ni Ngumu kwa McLaren esp.Lewis Hamilton!..Anyway safari bado ndefu,weekend hii Spain sijui itakuwaje?!....

FERRARI,have unveiled a new aerodynamic package consisting of a new rear diffuser,tests in vairano,italy have looked promising.kimi will be in a lighter chassis compared to massa due to the fact he is heavier.its now all systems go,we the TIFOSI cannot wait for the weekend

attachment.php
The smile is back at Ferrari

Attachments

• _45754288_massaraw.jpg
    _45754288_massaraw.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 126
Spanish Grand Prix
Jenson Button's superb season continued as he grabbed his fourth 2009 race win out of five at a tactical Spanish Grand Prix which Brawn GP totally dominated.

Team-mate Rubens Barrichello got past pole-sitter Button with a great start - but a strategy change benefited the Englishman, who pushed him into second.
Red Bull's Mark Webber was third ahead of team-mate Sebastian Vettel, who passed Felipe Massa's Ferrari late on.

McLaren's world champion Lewis Hamilton finished outside the points in ninth.
Massa ran third for much of the race, holding up Vettel's faster Red Bull, but the Brazilian lost the place to Webber at the second pit stops thanks to clever strategy from Red Bull.

Massa then slipped down to sixth behind Vettel and Renault's Fernando Alonso in the closing laps when the Brazilian was forced to go into fuel-saving mode when a problem at his pit stop meant not enough fuel was put into his car.

More at BBCSPORT- F1

l3800333.jpg

l3800354.jpg

l3800340.jpg

l3800686.jpg

Huyo Button nahisi atakuwa bingwa F1 GP,yaani kashinda tena Spain!!!

Kibs, Ferrasi driver-Massa alitakiwa awe hata watatu kwenye hii GP. Ila kajitahidi na kukusanya points kidogo.
Poor McLaren's driver(Hamilton),mwaka huu wa shetani kwake...
Anyway, more to come on the other races!

"Ferrari rocked the world of motor racing on Tuesday when the Italian Formula 1 giants announced they will not be entering a team for the 2010 world championships." Source:CNN

Kibs!
Itakuwaje kama Ferrari watachomoa kushiriki F1 2010?! Maana najua wewe ni fan wao kina Felipe Massa.