Florida Court Sets Atheist Holy Day!

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
Florida Court Sets Atheist Holy-Day!

Gotta love this Judge!

You must read this.......a proper decision by the courts....for a change.

FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLY DAY

In Florida , an atheist created a case against the upcoming Easter and Passover Holy days. He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against Christians and Jews and observances of their holy days. The argument was that it was unfair that atheists had no such recognized days.

The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the passionate presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring,"Case dismissed!"

The lawyer immediately stood objecting to the ruling saying, "Your honor, How can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas, Easter and others. The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur and Hanukkah, yet my client and all other atheists have no such holidays.."

The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, "But you do. Your client, counsel, is woefully ignorant."

The lawyer said, "Your Honor, we are unaware of any special observance or holiday for atheists."

The judge said, "The calendar says April 1st is April Fools Day. Psalm 14:1 states, 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God.' Thus, it is the opinion of this court, that, if your client says there is no God, then he is a fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day. Court is adjourned."

You gotta love a Judge that knows his scripture!

Habari ndio hiyo, jamaa wamebambikwa April 1, kama holy-day yao na kama ilivyo exhibited kwenye Biblia takatifu,

Zaburi 14: 1
Mpumbavu anasema moyoni mwake,
'‘Hakuna Mungu.''
Wameharibika, matendo yao ni maovu
kabisa, hakuna atendaye mema.

Ujinga wao umerudi nyuma hata kupita siku za uchanga wao. Wameshindwa hata kukumbuka kwamba april 1st dunia imewatengea hiyo siku kuwa sikukuu ya wajinga?

Kiranga my friend, where are u?, I can't defend this case on my own,,plse assist!...

Kiranga my friend, where are u?, I can't defend this case on my own,,plse assist!...

Your numbers are growing, I see. Ngoshwe, I didn't know you were in the ranks, so to speak.

Perhaps Kiranga is stilll sleeping...or celebrating your newly declared "holy" day!! And BluRay is busy with his book...on proving the non-existence of God.

Your numbers are growing, I see. Ngoshwe, I didn't know you were in the ranks, so to speak.

Perhaps Kiranga is stilll sleeping...or celebrating your newly declared "holy" day!! And BluRay is busy with his book...on proving the non-existence of God.

C'mooon, no way my dear,

won't move from "Common" 2 "uncommon sense"....

Why is a person who does not believe in god being called a fool? Is questioning the story of Adam and Eve, Moses, Noah, and the 10,000 years of the age of the universe to be considered foolishness?

Is believing in a god who is all-knowing and all powers, yet wants to be praised and demand that you worship no other gods but him/her, to be considered rational and smart?

Are those who worship a god who destroyed all males in the story of "Sodom & Gomorrah", and later allowed the daughter to sleep with their own father so that they can bear-forth children considered smart people?

One could also say that not only are the followers of this god damn, but if that kind of god really exists, then she/he the most stupid of all. And the universe is the reflection of his/her stupidity!

Floridian courts recognize the separation of church and state and would never issue such a ridiculous judgement with such incendiary remarks nonetheless.

It is obvious the theist who penned this either does not understand what is "separation of church and state" or is so deep in farting idiocracies that he cannot even see the fallacy of the premise of the dismissal.

Back
Top Bottom