Financial independence is posible in africa

african2010

Mar 31, 2010
THIS CAN BE THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR NEW LIFE.

“The first step will be the greatest one”-Dennis Whitley
“Fifty percent of the battle ends when you make up your mind-S; T.Cathy
“The turning point of my life when I said …do it”-I’m going to-B. Swaad

Ø Work part time or full time

Ø Work from your own home.

Ø Guaranteed Income

Ø Suppose you fill 34 envelopes per day you may earn up to US$680.

You will work as an agent and earn money easily and fast. Your routine duties will be filling envelopes with forms from the company, posting them and collecting money your nearest Post Office. For the work you have done. You will work comfort of your home. No telephonic or door sales. You will have to visit regularly 3 to 4 times a week to collect your work.

You will not need to buy stamps or envelopes, because you will receive them. We will send you all information you need to begin your business. The manual includes a wonderfully step-by-step method for successful business even all over the world. It will open doors to you and makes you financial independent.

YOUR MONTHLY INCOME!
Part time you will be able to earn as much as US$1000 to US$3000 per month. If you do it full time you will be able to earn as much as US$3000 per month or more.

DECIDE TO CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION TODAY!

YOU’RE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

Please complete your application form now; in capital letters and send it without delay along with a US$19.99. This is all you have to invest to your starter pack and this unique opportunity, which will change your life style. We guarantee you total success if you follow our step-by-step plan. If you don’t succeed, we are ready to give your money back. That is sure we are of your success! You have got nothing to loose, but everything to gain! Today, more than US$100billion sales per year are made by direct Postal system in the United States alone. It will work for you.

We will respond to each letter as soon as possible. It is important to us that you take this next step immediately…

“YOU CAN MAKE ANYTHING TO HAPPEN, IF YOU COMMIT TO IT-AND TAKE ACTION”. -Anthony Robbins

YOU CAN EARN YOUR FIRST INCOME WITHIN 7 TO 14 DAYS.
“The turning point” of my life was when I said …IAM GOING TO DO IT”

APLICATION

Title(Mr/Mrs/Miss

Full Name ………………………………………………………………………………………….

ID Number(Any identity card)………………………………………………………………………

Date of birth………………………………………………………………………………………...

Home Tel. Number………………………………………………………………………….

Work Tel Number…………………………………………………………………………………..

Mobile Number……………………………………………………………………………………..

Pysical adress(Street number and house No.)-(optional)

Postal Adress

PRINT AND MAIL YOUR APLICATION TODAY TO START PROVIDING FOR YOUR FAMILY! THIS CAN BE THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR DAY OF YOUR DAY OF YOUR NEW LIFE!

FOR YOUR STARTER DOCUMRENT PLEASE SEND APLICATION FORM,TOGETHER WITH US$20 IN CASH WITH REGISTERED POST.

CASH SHOULD BE MAILED TO:

AFRICAN DISTRIBUTORS

And Mailed to

PO BOX 53056
DAR-ES-SALAAM OR E-MAIL african@zoomshare.com
TANZANIA.
EAST AFRICA.

this things sijawahi kuona zikifanya kazi barabara na kama wana nia njema kwanini wasiwape kazi watu for free? why should one pay for the job? mbona imekaa ki-419 zaidi?