Eliud Kipchoge atunukiwa PhD ya Heshima, Wasomi wote wameikubali!

johnthebaptist

JF-Expert Member
May 27, 2014
Eliud Kipchoge ni mwanariadha na ametunukiwa PhD ya Heshima kutokana na anavyoweza kuliweka Taifa lake pamoja kupitia Ushindi wake kila aendapo huko Duniani

Wasomi wote nchini wamekubaliana kuwa Eliud Kipchoge amestahili PhD hiyo ya Heshima
---

1701461090260.png
Two-time Olympic marathon champion Eliud Kipchoge has been awarded an Honorary Doctorate Degree for his outstanding achievements at the 41st Graduation Ceremony held at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology.

The five-time Berlin marathon champion is regarded as the greatest marathoner of all time.

He has also won the London marathon four times and is a one-time Chicago marathon champion with his triumph coming in 2014.

On October 24, the Eliud Kipchoge Track was unveiled at the Nike European Headquarters in the Netherlands, while at the same time, Nike revealed a statue of Kipchoge at the headquarters in Beaverton.

"Twenty years ago, Nike and I became partners in running. Since 2003, Nike has played a crucial role in my career, providing inspiration and innovation. Together, we've brought these elements to every athlete in the world," Kpichoge said.

In early October when he visited China, Kipchoge said: "One of my favorite things about running is that it unites us all. It fades differences and sharing our passion brings us together."

"It’s great to be back in China where I have the opportunity to meet so many fans who share the same love for running. I get so much energy from meeting all of these wonderful people which fills me with motivation when I start my training for my next race."

Apewe chuo pale Nairobi ama Kakamega afundishe jinsi ya kufaulu Marathon.

Akishindwa, anyang'anywe haraka cheo cha udokta.
Hiyo PhD ilivyoelezewa na Wasomi aiseee hadi raha

Halafu mtunukiwa mwenyewe kaichukulia ki kawaida sana 😂

Hiyo sawa, sasa kule kwenu, mpangaji wenu wa magogoni, ye ye akilembua macho tu, anataka apewe za heshima kibao, anazisaka mpaka nje ya mipaka

Back
Top Bottom