E-Currency Exchanger from Payeer to my CRDB MasterCard

The Giant

JF-Expert Member
Jun 24, 2012
I have been using Payeer services for a while for deposit and withdrawal via my CRDB Mastercard. But they have stopped their services of withdrawing via Mastercard. Only option available is Wire transfer, which is very costful for my little $95. I have contacted numerous certified PerfectMoney exchangers, but unfortunately they do not deal with Tanzania.
Check them here;
https://perfectmoney.is/business-partners.html

My request: I am looking for Tanzanian exchanger who may offer exchange from Payeer/PM/EgoPay to my Mastercard or Cash.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

I have been using Payeer services for a while for deposit and withdrawal via my CRDB Mastercard. But they have stopped their services of withdrawing via Mastercard. Only option available is Wire transfer, which is very costful for my little $95. I have contacted numerous certified PerfectMoney exchangers, but unfortunately they do not deal with Tanzania.
Check them here;
Make P2P and B2B payment with Perfect Money

My request: I am looking for Tanzanian exchanger who may offer exchange from Payeer/PM/EgoPay to my Mastercard or Cash.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Naweza nikakusaidia kwa makato madogo tu ya 16% na pesa zako utazipata kwa njia ya M-PESA.

Unaweza wasiliana nami kwa nambali 0742031321

Asante.

Back
Top Bottom