Does "mixed balloting" process suitable to our new constitution making progress ?.

the3rdeye

Mar 17, 2014
It is only yesterday evening,when the mixed balloting process as I will be referring to as a "new invention" was passed by the special parliament for what claimed to be,the submission of some interest for the process to continue.
To many Tanzanian it was a crucial call,for 40 days had already passed with mark-timing the process over and over again,about the regulation to lead the Parliament.
But is this new invention suitable?, especially to those ideas going against parties approach.As much as I can recall,members of political parties are not free to express those ideas which goes contrary to such parties' stands and beliefs,(the emphasis here,is to those majority members who have no guts to dare contradict their seniors). Believe it or not,on the face of reality,many political parties members do not live to their conviction.
The current course involves some crucial matters affecting the very foundation of this nation,sadly enough,the reining political party which has majority (true and untrue )followers,has already stressed out their desire and stand on such matters.
To point out the weakness of new invention in our current situation,there is what is called."UNDUE INFLUENCE",this is the situation which,forces a person not by coercion but by the "stronger - weak" relationship that exist between parties exercising certain activity,(in the present context,making of the new constitution). Some claim that,not to exercise freedom in the open is HYPOCRISY,these persons are either blind/ignorant of the fact of undue influence, or it is them who are hypocrite.Because,it goes automatically that,members will have to follow what their seniors do,sometimes not because they are forced to do so,but because,they will be responding to very nature of undue influence principle,which is the fact to majority members.People will say YEEES! or NOOO!,just to satisfy their superiors.
What is your contribution?.

i eagerly waited to watch the CA,wanting to learn how the process goes about,but it started awfully...40 days just choosing how to vote,eeew...!!how i wish the government could be a private entity with an effective oversight...they couldn't be doing all that ----..with my minimal knowledge of politics i have a strong feeling the Warioba 'rasimu' WON'T PASS...meaning there may be another CA some other time,what a waste of taxpayer's money....

Back
Top Bottom