Do you remember?

Sheffer95

Mar 16, 2020
Today listening to phil Collins song do you remember
This thought about how we used to be struck my mind 😪 and I just wanted to express this to you

I MISS U JACK

Today as I sit back and remember how we used to be, I just can't forget how we parted our ways
You were such a loving, wonderful and with great smile girl👧

First time I saw you I told my friends I want you to be mine. We started as friends, took time to know each other better, our strength and weaknesses, our flaws and scars.

We used to talk even late at night, u were the first person I was always eager to talk to after tough days.
Why did we part ways like that; WHY?

Our memories live safe with me, since u I have never met a wonderful woman as u, fulfilling with beautiful smiles as you

Do you remember that one time after our Last UE, we planned a date together😄
Instead u changed ur mind and wanted to take on a night walk around the campus with me, just calmly talking to me , expressing your biggest dreams and plans. And we ended up at Cafeteria 01, we took fruits package to ur sick friend and she was teasing about me ☺. U were such a selfless girl

But girl why did u leave me like that just with a single word SORRY wi th no explanations.
Anyways remember your missed

The problem is mnajaza server for nothing.
Najua unajua kuhusu ‘special thread…
Huoni ungepelela kule ingekuwa na tija??
Hizo server unazilipia au kuzifanyia services ndugu, maana sio jf wao wakileta complaints

This thought about how we used to be struck my mind 😪 and I just wanted to express this to you

I MISS U JACK

Today as I sit back and remember how we used to be, I just can't forget how we parted our ways
You were such a loving, wonderful and with great smile girl👧

First time I saw you I told my friends I want you to be mine. We started as friends, took time to know each other better, our strength and weaknesses, our flaws and scars.

We used to talk even late at night, u were the first person I was always eager to talk to after tough days.

Our memories live safe with me, since u I have never met a wonderful woman as u, fulfilling with beautiful smiles as you

Do you remember that one time after our Last UE, we planned a date together😄
Instead u changed ur mind and wanted to take on a night walk around the campus with me, just calmly talking to me , expressing your biggest dreams and plans. And we ended up at Cafeteria 01, we took fruits package to ur sick friend and she was teasing about me ☺. U were such a selfless girl

But girl why did u leave me like that just with a single word SORRY wi th no explanations.
Pole sana, labda Jack alikua na mioango yake mingine

Hakuna mtoto wa mtu yeyote tumweke?
Au kwamba sisi tunatupaga jongoo na mti wake?
Hiiiii
Yaani ni sikumbuki jina hata moja😂😂

Labda tutunge tu story, haiwezekani hii trend itupite hivi hivi bana. Unaonaje

This thought about how we used to be struck my mind and I just wanted to express this to you

I MISS U JACK

You were such a loving, wonderful and with great smile girl

Do you remember that one time after our Last UE, we planned a date together
Instead u changed ur mind and wanted to take on a night walk around the campus with me, just calmly talking to me , expressing your biggest dreams and plans. And we ended up at Cafeteria 01, we took fruits package to ur sick friend and she was teasing about me . U were such a selfless girl

I also remember Jack.. an accountant Sema huyu Jack na wenzie wa UDBS walinitesa Sana . Mcoet Sina hili wala lile