Do catholics worship idols or intercede to God through idol worship.

Covax

JF-Expert Member
Feb 15, 2021
Leviticus 19:4"Do not turn to idols or make metal gods for yourselves.Iam the Lord your God". Judges 10:14,"Go and cry out to the gods you have chosen,let them save you when you are in trouble"

Jonah 2:8,"Those who cling to worthless idols turn away from God's love for them"
Revelation 9:20,"The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands,they did not stop worshipping demons and idols of gold, silver,bronze,stone and wood-idols that can not see or hear or walk"

I can qoute as many as I can to prove to you how God,the God I know,creator of Heaven and Earth hates idols and idol worship!
I don't know what's written in your Bible,but that's what's in mine!
Screenshot_20220604-074239_Facebook.jpg

That's why the bible says my people perish because they lack wisdom. How can an idol, made by a man like you answer your prayers?? You shall not make idols for yourselves or erect an image or pillar. And you shall not set up a figured stone in your land to bow down to, for I am the Lord your God. Leviticus 26:1

They keep idols while claiming that they don't worship them. Yet they pray through them.