David Rudisha avunja rekodi ya 800m.

Heshima kubwa kapeleka kenya World Record si mchezo...mwanzon nilijua mtz kumbe holaa...kavunja record ya mdenish kipketer.Salute kwa watani

_48913114_010063882-1.jpg

Dah Huyu Mkenya Noma naona Kenya watasumbua nae sana mana bado yupo kijana ananguvu in five years to come atakuwa na kapu la mimedal na Utajiri wa kutisha.
David Rudisha has broken the 800m world record for the second time in eight days at a meeting in Rieti, Italy.

The 21-year-old Kenyan ran one minute 41.01 seconds to better the time he recorded in Berlin last Sunday by eight hundredths of a second

The previous best of 1:41.11, set by Denmark's Kenyan-born Wilson Kipketer's had stood since 1997.
At the same meeting, Jamaican Nesta Carter equalled Tyson Gay's fastest time of 2010 over 100m - 9.78sec.

Assisted by a tail wind of +0.9, Carter won ahead of second-placed American Ryan Bailey, who ran 9.88, with another Jamaican Mario Forsythe third in 9.95.

Rudisha was confident he could break the record and believes he can lower the world record.

He said: "I just knew I was in good shape. The conditions were perfect. I expected to break two records in seven days

Back
Top Bottom