Crazy not equal to stupid!!

Kisoda2

JF-Expert Member
May 30, 2008
One truck driver was doing his usual delivery to IMH
(Institute of mental health).
He discovered a flat tyre when he was about to go home.
He jacked up the truck and took the flat tyre down.
When he was about to fix the spare tyre, he accidentally dropped all the bolts into the drain.. As he can't fish the bolts out, he started to panic.
One patient happened to walk past and asked the driverwhat happened. The driver thought to himself, since there's nothing much he can do; he told the patient the whole incident.

The patient laughed at him & said "can't even fix such a simple problem.... no wonder you are destined to be a truck driver..."

Here's what you can do, take one bolt each from the other 3 tyres and fix it onto this tyre. Then drive to the nearest workshop and replace the missing ones, easy as that"

The driver was very impressed and asked "You're so smart but why are you here at the IMH?"

Patient replied: "Hello, I stay here because I'm crazy not STUPID!"

Hii inabidi mjadala kidogo, nini kipimo cha ujinga na na ujinga unaanzia wapi na kuishia wapi?

yes that is true. mimi naishi Turkey( Uturuki) believe me ,never seen a stupid man but they are all crazy. You know what ? they won't let a stupid guy rules their country... Now you know ,what really is Crazy not equal stupid!!!
I wish, we were all crazy but not stupids. sorry , but this is how I feel !

yes that is true. mimi naishi Turkey( Uturuki) believe me ,never seen a stupid man but they are all crazy. You know what ? they won't let a stupid guy rules their country... Now you know ,what really is Crazy not equal stupid!!!
I wish, we were all crazy but not stupids. sorry , but this is how I feel !

In which case then, how can a stupid man be working and a crazy man be a psychatric case, it really beats me. In the case above who better off? Please assist

In which case then, how can a stupid man be working and a crazy man be a psychatric case, it really beats me. In the case above who better off? Please assist

Crazy is better off stupid. Because crazy all want to do something while stupid have no idea what to do.

Crazy is better off stupid. Because crazy all want to do something while stupid have no idea what to do.

Crazy want to do something and he does something very foolish, stupid have no idea what to do but sit down to think and later do something good, who is better?

Crazy want to do something and he does something very foolish, stupid have no idea what to do but sit down to think and later do something good, who is better?

stupid never think, he is what he is ...he let other think for him... while crazy is dying for something ...he has a confidence in who he is...

stupid never think, he is what he is ...he let other think for him... while crazy is dying for something ...he has a confidence in who he is...

So that means all CEO's are stupid because they employ people like accountants, managers etc to do think for them??????

So that means all CEO's are stupid because they employ people like accountants, managers etc to do think for them??????

this has nothing to do with CEO's. if they were stupid will not be able to manage a company.
i will tell you who is crazy and who is stupid.....
1...stupid embraces all negatives ...i can't do it , i am afraid , i will die as if he or she will live forever, he is better than me and etc...
2...crazy fight for something, believes in himself,i can do that, let me do it, not afraid and he is always positive.
if you call me a stupid, i will fight you... but if you call me crazy i will smile ,that is point. AHMEDNAJAAT of IRAN is crazy AMANİ KARUME of ZANZİBAR is a stupid...

Just to help you out guys:

Stupid=Ngambo Ngali
Crazy=Takashi

As simple as that.lol!

Hey dont kill me hii ni kona ya utani.......

Just to help you out guys:

Stupid=Ngambo Ngali
Crazy=Takashi

As simple as that.lol!

Hey dont kill me hii ni kona ya utani.......

Ndio ni kona ya utani, lakini sikumbuki wewe kuwa mtani wangu, mwelekeo ulikuwa wa kujaribu kuangalia tofauti ya crazy na stupid maswali yangu yote yalielekea huko na sababu ilikuwa ni kiu ya kujua.

All of a sudden unanistupidsize this is quite unfair I need an apology from you, kona ya utani notwithstanding.

Ndio ni kona ya utani, lakini sikumbuki wewe kuwa mtani wangu, mwelekeo ulikuwa wa kujaribu kuangalia tofauti ya crazy na stupid maswali yangu yote yalielekea huko na sababu ilikuwa ni kiu ya kujua.

All of a sudden unanistupidsize this is quite unfair I need an apology from you, kona ya utani notwithstanding.

The crazy one understood.....you..?lol.