confussion!!!

Huyo anaitwa pepo wa ngono na kumtoa mpaka uvuke mto kwa kuogelea!

Sasa sijui dada unaweza!

Manake laana hiyo sio ndogo!

Jibu ni E

Una mimba bado unajiachia na wanaume tofautitofauti, hujionei hata huruma lol!

Chagua jibu sahihi

A.Umerogwa
B.Unamapepo
C.Laana
D.Tamaa
E.A,B,C na D ni majibu sahihi

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using JamiiForums

I don't get it, what is it that confuses you now, the serengeti marrying or you being pregnant? Kama ni pregnancy, mbona utalea tu si account iko poa? Kama serengeti anaoa...ooh lalah kumbe you have feelings afterall!? Anyways, mwache aoe, or did he promise to marry you before? Because if yourself you were among his '120' women kama wewe ilivyokuwa kwako, its okay...coz naye alikuwa anapita tu...

zamani nilikuwa naona hii ni kawaida sana lakini nimekuja kujua kuwa wengi wanaofanya hivi hawafanyi kwa matakwa yao wenyewe ila wanakuwa wanatumika na mapepo na mara nyingi bila ya wao kujua.
lakini maadamu imefikia kujutia ndio mwanzo wa kufunguka na kifungo ulichofungwa kwa muda mrefu sasa pole sana
usiogope anza upya muombe MUNGU akuongoze na utaolewa tu mbona mmeo bado yupo anakusubiri.

I slept and continue sleeping with a lot of man.
Seriously when i count the number roughly 120 men.
some of them i have forgotten.I remember i was at samaki samaki someone give me a hi and i respond to him.
That guy we did night stand someyears back.He remembered me bt it didnt cross my mind untill he remind me i was OMG!!
I slept with ministers,all pedeshees here in town as well as upcountry,i can have lunch at hyatt and in the evening am in nairobi for special order.
All my life i never had serious relationship it is about money and sex,adventurers,fantasy,obsession..
I can be madly in love with some1 but not more than a week i dump him.
Am pretty,sexiest in additional to that my account is fully.
Now am pregnant but still i sleep with different men apart from my unborn child father.
All in all i have boyfriend who is gud in bed,i used to have total control of him i now he is a bout to get married.
Am confused

Big up mamaa! rock up yor life! thats pretty execellent! vp do you offer your kabang' as well??

some of them i have forgotten.I remember i was at samaki samaki someone give me a hi and i respond to him.
That guy we did night stand someyears back.He remembered me bt it didnt cross my mind untill he remind me i was OMG!!
I slept with ministers,all pedeshees here in town as well as upcountry,i can have lunch at hyatt and in the evening am in nairobi for special order.
All my life i never had serious relationship it is about money and sex,adventurers,fantasy,obsession..
Now am pregnant but still i sleep with different men apart from my unborn child father.
All in all i have boyfriend who is gud in bed,i used to have total control of him i now he is a bout to get married.
Am confused

I sincerely dont see any point of confusion,
1. Didnt you expect to get pregnant?
2. Did you ever thought of settling down,..ever at all? When?

Trust me, am not judging but you clearly pointed out, " It is all about sex, money, adventure etc" now what do you miss?
I dont see the point of you craving for your EX-boyfriend while he wants to get married!!! You said you "fall in love" but not more than a week, so here is the question. .what if he wanted to settle with you, but then you dumped him...simply bse your l relationship span is one week? or probably he wasnt good at adventure, money or so??

I think you either need to grow up or settled down, bunch of diseases could be acquired(if not yet acquired) through your life style, and it isnt good a good modest especially for someone who is pretty and sexy as you described yourself, especially when you are expecting a child,...bekieve me rhe men you hang around with wont look you with the same eye after you deliver the expecting baby (this doesnt mean you should abort), but the point here is...alot of responsibilities are rested on your shoulders, dont make it worse by chasing what you dont have, while you have more than enough on your plate.

congrats for being preg.
at least it gives clue that your uterus is ok despite the big number of malibolos you had inserted in.

and the sweet thing is mimbaz are quite erotic so keep on with finding new libolos so that to satisfy your lust.
at least for you K is for business.........good. how many villas do you own??

Nitarudi

Aliye mtakatifu na arushe jiwe kwa Zahra White.... we are all bound to sinning and no one should judge, at least she had guts to open up... If u fornicated/committed adultery once or hundred times, the bible says u have sinned before God, all she needs is love, professional counselling and prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haya uliyoandika hapa chini pia ni mambo ya kijisifia? Hata hivyo, sina hakika kama ulichoandika ni cha kweli au umeandika ili mradi watu wachangie au uone wanasema nini au pengine ni copy paste from blogu za nje!

Am confused

gfsonwin, Uterus inaweza kuwa Ok, lakiini afya yake je? Labda Angecheki na afya yake pia!
congrats for being preg.
at least it gives clue that your uterus is ok despite the big number of malibolos you had inserted in.

and the sweet thing is mimbaz are quite erotic so keep on with finding new libolos so that to satisfy your lust.
at least for you K is for business.........good. how many villas do you own??