CHADEMA hopeless

At a time when it should be re-establishing its identity after the damage of the CCM years, CDM Party is in total disarray. Dogged by sleaze, scandal, and seemingly unable to mount any viable opposition other than to question JK and CCM credentials in leadership, any sane voice within the party is drowned out by the lunatics. Can the Grand Party ever recover?

CDM are in disarray. Sorely lacking in leaders, utterly bereft of good ideas, they lurch from scandal to scandal, unable to mount any sustained and credible opposition in parliament currently controlled by CCM. Even when somebody within the fold does make a coherent speech and offer a glimpse of a way forward, it gets lost in the madness currently afflicting too many in the CDM movement.

What began as an extremist rump made up of cranks and fringe political elements has ensnared enough CDM members of parliament men and women in the lunacy to make the party seem a very large part of this ludicrous farce, with predictably damaging results.

Emancipate your self from mental slavery,none but your self can free your mind.

At a time when it should be re-establishing its identity after the damage of the CCM years, CDM Party is in total disarray. Dogged by sleaze, scandal, and seemingly unable to mount any viable opposition other than to question JK and CCM credentials in leadership, any sane voice within the party is drowned out by the lunatics. Can the Grand Party ever recover?

CDM are in disarray. Sorely lacking in leaders, utterly bereft of good ideas, they lurch from scandal to scandal, unable to mount any sustained and credible opposition in parliament currently controlled by CCM. Even when somebody within the fold does make a coherent speech and offer a glimpse of a way forward, it gets lost in the madness currently afflicting too many in the CDM movement.

What began as an extremist rump made up of cranks and fringe political elements has ensnared enough CDM members of parliament men and women in the lunacy to make the party seem a very large part of this ludicrous farce, with predictably damaging results.

What are you trying to convey here??

Is this piece of an advice, a joke or what??
Haileweki kama unatoa maoni, malalamiko au unatupa taarifa??..hebu jenga hoja ya kueleweka

all who are to chadema have no diferency betweem educated and lay people. All have no coordination btn brain and body signs. Very sorry to tanzanian. What ever you comment for chadema your all are like. Mind is asleep.

Ndio english za magamba hizi? no wonder Rais wenu ni kilaza vile

I have a pretty unromantic view of opposition politicians. I dont believe that I can see somebody on TV, and understand them very well. I do think, however, that specific previous very large-scale executive experience is the only correlate I could ever find with subsequent Presidential experience. This is correlation, not an empirical demonstration of causality, but strikes me as sensible.

One practical lesson that I believe operational experience teaches people is that you always need a lot more margin for error in any plan than you would rationally believe.

I see no effort at all to get anything done by CDM. I think their only goal is to see the JK administration in ruins. Its disgusting.

CCM are embarrassing, yes, but the CDM are scum.

The people that are not represented by those obstructionists/CDM are real people whose opinions matter even if you dont like them.

Is CDM below par?

Jipe muda wa kutosha mpaka 2015 ndipo utaelewa chadema ni nini. Ccm wanatufanya mataahira siyo.
Unique

Kiingereza kinakugonga, halafu unataka kukitumia kutoa pumba hapa

i do not believe if Tanzania have such mental thinking. The Global of bussines is looking Tanzania as people of same thinking. Chadema now is a problem to the country. They are not a political party but a gang. Poor Tanzania i wish Gadafi could be in the country. Gang party chadema. Is a doomed party for the peace of the country.

Jifunze kiingereza kabla ya kikitumia katika mawasiliano yako
I have a pretty unromantic view of opposition politicians. I dont believe that I can see somebody on TV, and understand them very well. I do think, however, that specific previous very large-scale executive experience is the only correlate I could ever find with subsequent Presidential experience. This is correlation, not an empirical demonstration of causality, but strikes me as sensible.

One practical lesson that I believe operational experience teaches people is that you always need a lot more margin for error in any plan than you would rationally believe.

I see no effort at all to get anything done by CDM. I think their only goal is to see the JK administration in ruins. Its disgusting.

CCM are embarrassing, yes, but the CDM are scum.

The people that are not represented by those obstructionists/CDM are real people whose opinions matter even if you dont like them.

Is CDM below par?

you are also been taken by Chadema's wind
. Use your brain to visual beyond horizon. chadema is a Company owned fem noise maker. Go 2 sleep. Leave the tanzania poor but rich in peace.

Mr. Zhu, usiwe mbinafsi. Wewe unataka chama kimoja tu kiwe ndio kwenye nguvu? kumbe hujui tukiwa na vyama vyenye nguvu nchi itaendelee, kwanini bado unaupenda umasikini?. Angalia Uingereza/Marekani kuna vyama viwili vyenye nguvu. Uwezi hata kujua faida ya ushindani?? Jaribu hata kuangalia mitandao ya simu TZ imeshusha bei kwa sababu ya ushindani. Tafathali badilika

Jayantkumar chandubhai patel .....we ongea ongea tuu lakini mwisho wenu umefika

Jamani nyie CDM si mlipewa hela na mfanyabiashara wa kihindi? sasa mwisho wao vipi tena? Mdosi siku zote anacheza double double, CDM wapenda hela na lazima watakumbatia wadosi

Ketav a foolish son/daughter is a grief to his mother if not for anything just do it for ur mum stop showing how foolish you are because your ashaming ur mother and let us not reach a point of cursing your mother for wasting her time to give birth to you.enjoy ur day,

• Thanks
Reactions: LAT
i do not believe if Tanzania have such mental thinking. The Global of bussines is looking Tanzania as people of same thinking. Chadema now is a problem to the country. They are not a political party but a gang. Poor Tanzania i wish Gadafi could be in the country. Gang party chadema. Is a doomed party for the peace of the country.

U said ''The Global of bussines is looking Tanzania as people of same thinking''. So any lunatic could generalize the thinking of Chinese, indians, etc. I support CDM and at least I believe CDM and CCM thinks differently. CCM for all these years in power proved itself to be the party that will never achieve anything tangible to this country.

Back
Top Bottom