CCM presidential aspirants on the campaign trail?

Ng'wanangwa

JF-Expert Member
Aug 28, 2010
You woul hear Benard Mende now becoming the government spokesmaman than Rweyemamu would. Just listen on what he says. Almost everything is nonsense and immaterial. Turn left. You would see a person qualified to be a Maasai president convening newsmen just to utter nonsense, and Tanzania newspapers would write Lowas ang'aka. pumba! Two days later you would turn you eye onto IKULU and see Asha Rose, out of nowhere, enjoying making some snapshots with JK. Changanya akili kidogo. Isnt this the campaign trail f

Vipi ile mada uliyoanzisha ya Mbunge wa Magamba aliyehamia Chadema imeishiaje?

You woul hear Benard Mende now becoming the government spokesmaman than Rweyemamu would. Just listen on what he says. Almost everything is nonsense and immaterial. Turn left. You would see a person qualified to be a Maasai president convening newsmen just to utter nonsense, and Tanzania newspapers would write Lowas ang'aka. pumba! Two days later you would turn you eye onto IKULU and see Asha Rose, out of nowhere, enjoying making some snapshots with JK. Changanya akili kidogo. Isnt this the campaign trail f

Exactly my persuasion but I'm afraid they all are out of my favour. Lowassa outlook is irreparably mangled after a series of infection scandals while Membe is too shilly-shally to handle such a higher position and indeed no one has ever considered him as papabile. On the other hand, Asha-Migiro is somewhat neophyte and tyro and her current exposure is not enough to craft her into being a head of state.

Exactly my persuasion but I'm afraid they all are out of my favour. Lowassa outlook is irreparably mangled after a series of infection scandals while Membe is too shilly-shally to handle such a higher position and indeed no one has ever considered him as papabile. On the other hand, Asha-Migiro is somewhat neophyte and tyro and her current exposure is not enough to craft her into being a head of state.
sasa amebaki nani?? Maana Salim is not strong in the party, Pinda may end up crying out loud whenever he sees a challenge, au Nappe? LOL

sasa amebaki nani?? Maana Salim is not strong in the party, Pinda may end up crying out loud whenever he sees a challenge, au Nappe? LOL

There is only one remaining frontliner for 2015 poll, thats nobody but John Pombe Magufuli.

Mkuu, kizungu chako kigumu kweli, sijui lengo lako ni kujidai au mawasiliano. Ebu nioneshe tofauti ya maneno yenye rangi nyekundu.

There is only one remaining frontliner for 2015 poll, thats nobody but John Pombe Magufuli.
After selling the government houses, i'm sure he will embark on selling all the tamac roads, airports and all the government offices. Please let nobody in this country dare to even whisper his horrible and uncooth name.

Even I have noticed that and i'm afraid its outcomes perhaps it should be declared legal by their party to start primaries and set clear procedures otherwise it will end up to bad game.

After selling the government houses, i'm sure he will embark on selling all the tamac roads, airports and all the government offices. Please let nobody in this country dare to even whisper his horrible and uncooth name.
afadhali tu lowassa!

Back
Top Bottom