Can Halotel be sued?

Mlamoto

JF-Expert Member
Nov 4, 2010
It is now three days without Internet service, I understand its a country wide phenomenon. Who pays for lost of business.

Three goddamn days. There is no word from them. Their customer care is incompetent and in disarray. They don't know anything or they have been instructed to assume nothing is amiss from askance customers.

To make it worse, for the past two days their customer care is disconnected. You are simply dropped in never ending loops of automated answering machine.

This is unprecedented. There have been several previous outages attributed to undersea fibres optics damage from other operators, but they didn't take this long to fix them. Or At least internet services were there but slow.

Where are our lawyers who can take up the case? Where do we get a reprieve? Or why this punishment in this hard economic times?

Where is TCRA?

UPDATES
It is only today (23rd of November 2016) at around 9 am, is when the connection was restored. The outage was since Friday the 18th of November 2016. There is neither an apology nor an explanation. The outage caused me a big loss, both in reputation and financially. Down with you HALOTEL.

Wapi huko mkuu? Piga namba 100 wakianza kuongea puuzia kwa kubofya 250 hapo unaweza ongea moja kwa moja na mtoa huduma.

It is now three days without Internet service, I understand its a country wide phenomenon. Who pays for lost of business.

Three goddamn days. There is no word from them. Their customer care is incompetent and in disarray. They don't know anything or they have been instructed to assume nothing is amiss from askance customers.

To make it worse, for the past two days their customer care is disconnected. You are simply dropped in never ending loops of automated answering machine.

This is unprecedented. There have been several previous outages attributed to undersea fibres optics damage from other operators, but they didn't take this long to fix them. Or At least internet services were there but slow.

Where are our lawyers who can take up the case? Where do we get a reprieve? Or why this punishment in this hard economic times?

Where is TCRA?
three days without internet service, country-wide phenomenon?, which country were you talking about?, coz i had never encountered such phenomenon.

and the answer for your question is YES because Halotel is a body corporate (i.e. a legal person) can sue and be sued...just review your agreement with them.

Mh natumia Halotel internet sijaona tatizo lolote in the last seven days.

Back
Top Bottom