Business Partner From Dar es Salaam on fish from Lake Victoria

Ta Muganyizi

R I P
Oct 19, 2010
Hi i conducted a market survey and discovered that fish from Lake Victoria( Nile perch and Tilapia) have unlimited markets in Dar. On my side am here at Bukoba Municipal , 3 kms from the lake shore. I have made all the preparation on fresh fish processing and transporting. Up to 800kg per week from Bukoba to Dar. So if you are interested with this business. Call this number

Kuvukiland General Supplies - 0752 965846

Hi i conducted a market survey and discovered that fish from Lake Victoria( Nile perch and Tilapia) have unlimited markets in Dar. On my side am here at Bukoba Municipal , 3 kms from the lake shore. I have made all the preparation on fresh fish processing and transporting. Up to 800kg per week from Bukoba to Dar. So if you are interested with this business. Call this number

Angalia naku-PM

Kwa aliepo nje ya Bukoba (let say Mara Region) na angependa kufanya hili dili Inakuwaje?

Bado wanapatikna kwa wingi huo kweli?!mh i doubt hawa samaki wamepotea sana hata visiwani

Mr. Bones...?

Wasiliana na Mwana-JF aliyetangaza kutafuta suppliers wa samaki toka Mwanza.

Angalia post yake hapa:-
Kila la heri kwenye business wadau.

https://www.jamiiforums.com/busines...ta-supplier-wa-samaki-toka-mwanza-ziwani.html

Back
Top Bottom