Bodyguard wa Taylor Swift arudi nyumbani Israel kuipigania nchi yake

Eli Cohen

JF-Expert Member
Jun 19, 2023
Eran alikuwa aki serve kama bodyguard wa Swift katika tour yake ya kimuziki iitwayo Eras.

Viva Israel, Viva nchi ya ahadi.

20231019_134635.jpg

=============

Taylor Swift‘s security guard who protected her during The Eras Tour has gone back to his home in Israel to fight against Hamas, according to Israel Today. He is joining the Israel Defense Forces, the national military of the State of Israel

“I got a pretty great life back in the U.S.,” the guard, who wishes to keep his name anonymous, told Israeli journalist Eran Swisa, who broke the news. “I got an amazing dream job that I love, great friends that I call family and a very comfortable home. I didn’t HAVE to come here… But I could not stand on the sidelines while families are being slaughtered and burned alive in their homes!!! Just for being Jewish or for being Israelis.

“I’m not only standing here with Israel and actually standing here. I’m standing here with humanity,” the statement continued, according to Swisa — who posted about the news on his TikTok and Instagram. “Don’t be on the wrong side of history!! Don’t stand on the sidelines and say nothing… Stand with Israel, stand with HUMANITY!!!!!”

So far, the Israel-Hamas war has resulted in the deaths of more than 1,300 Israelis as of a week ago (260 of whom were killed at a music festival in the area earlier this month) and has led Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to order a “complete siege” of Gaza in retaliation, cutting off water, electricity and food to the territory from which the invasion was launched.

billboard.com

Back
Top Bottom