Bill Clinton,Republicans and Democrats.

Kevo

JF-Expert Member
Jun 12, 2008
The President is running down the street one day, and he sees a little girl who is giving away puppies that her dog just had.
He goes up to the girl and says, "Little girl, I think that it’s wonderful that you’re doing such a good thing."
The little girl says, "Thank you, Mr. Clinton. Would you like a puppy? They're Democrats."
Bill declines and jogs onward. The next day Billy jogs past the same girl and decides to talk to her again. 'You know what, little girl? I think I'll take one of those puppies after all, seeing as how they're Democrats."
The girl says, "I'm sorry Mr. Clinton, but they’re not Democrats any more. They're Republican now."
Bill says, "They are? How do you know? As a matter of fact, how did you know that they were Democrats at first to begin with?"
She says, "Well, just after they were born they were Democrats, but now their eyes are open." they are Republicans, though i hate bush with all my guts ... am a Democrat may be you can twist the arrangement to suite my taste

The President is running down the street one day, and he sees a little girl who is giving away puppies that her dog just had.
He goes up to the girl and says, "Little girl, I think that it's wonderful that you're doing such a good thing."
The little girl says, "Thank you, Mr. Clinton. Would you like a puppy? They're Democrats."
Bill declines and jogs onward. The next day Billy jogs past the same girl and decides to talk to her again. 'You know what, little girl? I think I'll take one of those puppies after all, seeing as how they're Democrats."
The girl says, "I'm sorry Mr. Clinton, but they're not Democrats any more. They're Republican now."
Bill says, "They are? How do you know? As a matter of fact, how did you know that they were Democrats at first to begin with?"
She says, "Well, just after they were born they were Democrats, but now their eyes are open." they are Republicans, though i hate bush with all my guts ... am a Democrat may be you can twist the arrangement to suite my taste

I wonder if CUF and CCM would share the same jokes ... american politics inst so full of hatred like ours ... infact huyo mtoto angekabwa by either of the two .. ama angetafutwa mzazi wake maana atakuwa kamtuma tu ... halafu cha moto angekiona ..... thanks KEVO

I wonder if CUF and CCM would share the same jokes ... american politics inst so full of hatred like ours ... infact huyo mtoto angekabwa by either of the two .. ama angetafutwa mzazi wake maana atakuwa kamtuma tu ... halafu cha moto angekiona ..... thanks KEVO

You are always welcomed coz am here to make the tired ridden relaxed and all smile.

Pemba ukiwa chama pinzani those days hata kuzikana hawazikani ... imagine mtu akifa jeneza na hata kusaliwa maiti, msikiti utakaokushughulikia au watu watakuwa wanachama wako tu, sijui if the same is stilll happening these days ... same incidences also occured hapa Dar

Got a friend, during the campaigns alinyimwa maji na mzee mmoja wa CUF because she was a CCM ... people take this personal ... sijui kwa nini ... maana at the end of the day they end up empty handed if not on empty stomachs ... mtu hakujui halafu unaharibu mazingira yako ya kuishi ...

This time around huwenda nikachapa tu usingizi ... no voting ... nimeshachoka na ahadi za uwongo .. atakae pata na apate tu!

Pemba ukiwa chama pinzani those days hata kuzikana hawazikani ... imagine mtu akifa jeneza na hata kusaliwa maiti, msikiti utakaokushughulikia au watu watakuwa wanachama wako tu, sijui if the same is stilll happening these days ... same incidences also occured hapa Dar

Got a friend, during the campaigns alinyimwa maji na mzee mmoja wa CUF because she was a CCM ... people take this personal ... sijui kwa nini ... maana at the end of the day they end up empty handed if not on empty stomachs ... mtu hakujui halafu unaharibu mazingira yako ya kuishi ...

This time around huwenda nikachapa tu usingizi ... no voting ... nimeshachoka na ahadi za uwongo .. atakae pata na apate tu!

Its your right to vote even if you vote for a Dunderhead like Mtikila,RA,Lowassa and JK.