Believe it or not we have an irrational president! time to be vigilant!

emalau

JF-Expert Member
Apr 25, 2009
I have been closely following the conduct of this guy ever since he came to power i have come to conclude that we have an irrational president! why do i say that? to start with his conduct has been quite unusual and sometimes beyond human comprehension. This has entailed me to go online and get the way of describing him and i found irrational to be an appropriate word. The dictionary defines an irrational person as follows:

What is an irrational person?
When someone is being irrational, they don't listen to reason, logic, or even common sense. They are laser focused to fulfill a need. And until that need is fulfilled, or they snap out of it, the irrational person can be unpredictable and sometimes even dangerous!

There has been a lot of misconduct on the office of the president which include disregard of laws enacted by the parliament such as procurement Act, now jobs are being awarded without tendering, disregard of constitution such as appointment of CAG and lots of other misconduct.

Just to end here my fellow citizen we have to be vigilant we have an irrational person in the "white House" it is upon us to decide.

Baada ya wauza madawa ya kulevya kubinywa sasa hasira zote zimehamia serkalini

Nyie mliua vijana wasio na hatia zamu yenu kuwajibishwa

Huu uzi ungeuweka kiswahili tungeshirikiana vizuri kumnanga anyway mimi kwa upande wangu ananiudhi ishu ya kutumbua wateule na wengine hata kwa kosa ambalo sio lao,au one time mistake,au ana maamuzi ambayo jamaa hapendezwi nayo.
Huwa najiuliza je tungekuwa na rais kama yeye alafu akawa mteule kwenye ofisi fulani angepona kutumbuliwa.
Pamoja na yote yeye akiwa kama raisi kuna mengi anakosea nani anamtumbua,nani anamfunga kwa kosa uhujumu uchumi au kutakatisha pesa.

mbona umeuelewa vizuri ndo irrational hiyo pia
Huu uzi ungeuweka kiswahili tungeshirikiana vizuri kumnanga anyway mimi kwa upande wangu ananiudhi ishu ya kutumbua wateule na wengine hata kwa kosa ambalo sio lao,au one time mistake,au ana maamuzi ambayo jamaa hapendezwi nayo.
Huwa najiuliza je tungekuwa na rais kama yeye alafu akawa mteule kwenye ofisi fulani angepona kutumbuliwa.
Pamoja na yote yeye akiwa kama raisi kuna mengi anakosea nani anamtumbua,nani anamfunga kwa kosa uhujumu uchumi au kutakatisha pesa.

I have been closely following the conduct of this guy ever since he came to power i have come to conclude that we have an irrational president! why do i say that? to start with his conduct has been quite unusual and sometimes beyond human comprehension. This has entailed me to go online and get the way of describing him and i found irrational to be an appropriate word. The dictionary defines an irrational person as follows:

What is an irrational person?
When someone is being irrational, they don't listen to reason, logic, or even common sense. They are laser focused to fulfill a need. And until that need is fulfilled, or they snap out of it, the irrational person can be unpredictable and sometimes even dangerous!

There has been a lot of misconduct on the office of the president which include disregard of laws enacted by the parliament such as procurement Act, now jobs are being awarded without tendering, disregard of constitution such as appointment of CAG and lots of other misconduct.

Just to end here my fellow citizen we have to be vigilant we have an irrational person in the "white House" it is upon us to decide.
Who is perfect, who knows the problems between you and the President? Doesn't he fulful the premises as per Tanzania norms?

You are accusing the President for the things you see but things behind-the-scenes might surprise you. I beg your patient.

Kama sasa hivi anatembea na kapu lapesa kwenye gari !

Who is perfect, who knows the problems between you and the President? Doesn't he fulful the premises as per Tanzania norms?

You are accusing the President for the things you see but things behind-the-scenes might surprise you. I beg your patient.

It is true that no body is perfect and that is why we surround him with a number of advisers so that he makes informed decisions. Due to his ego and erratic behavior he thinks he knows much more than any citizen in this country! consequently he has been making decisions beyond anybody's comprehension and belief.

Take an example he recently invited the so called watendaji wakata, you know what they were instructed to do? they were instructed not to receive forms of election from any member of from opposition parties! (and don't try to pretend that you have not heard this) consequently these officials have been playing what we used to call in our childhood hide and seek game! how can you describe this other than irrational human being?

trying to get the exact meaning of irrational...

In mathematics we say an Irrational Number is a real number that cannot be written as a simple fraction.

ok ok ok, i got you now when you say irrational president....

thanks you.

Back
Top Bottom