"I had food poisoning that was really bad. Just realized we bought eggchops on sunday from Royal Bakery at Kawe Road, a number of people were affected as well- 2died and 18 more hospitalized. The place is closed now for investigation I heard. Spread the news to your friends. " This is frm a person i know who got sick n was admitted. pls be careful people. especially na hivi vyakula vya supermarket.. i mean tanzania bado tunaweza kupata vyakula fresh, tujali afya zetu na maisha yetu jamani, na hawa tbs au tfda wana kazi gani? maana nasikia kuna mayai yanatoka dubai eti na wakati bongo yamejaa.