Barackalypse Obamageddon

I have never accepted Obama. For a good reason, Obama did not deserve WH. It is bad luck that he got there.
That is my view!

Well then, you may be required to persuasively explain in your own original way whatever "good reason" you happen to have for "never accepting" Obama. Just providing one-liners, and appealing to irrational forces such as "bad luck" doesn't help much, and only goes to show what kind of simpleton you truly are. Same applies to to the thread starter, who appears to uncritically regurgitate whatever he hears from Limbaugh Radio Show, Fox News, and possibly a myriad other sources of self-professed "conservative" web sites out there. You guys appear to be phony, pretentious and have no real ideas or opinions of your own except whatever it is you get served on a daily basis from the mass media and elsewhere.

Same applies to to the thread starter, who appears to uncritically regurgitate whatever he hears from Limbaugh Radio Show, Fox News, and myriad self-professed "conservative" web sites out there. You guys appear to be phony, pretentious and have no real ideas or opinions of your own except whatever it is you get served on the mass media on a daily basis.

What are your real ideas or opinions of your own, Mr. OneManArmyMan?

The other day you asked me to provide you with numbers of the Congressional party affiliation breakdown during Obama's first two years in office when he had a super majority in both houses of the Congress and I did.

But you seem to have conveniently avoided that debate and have turned to personal attacks instead. Typical you when you can't debate on the facts. You get personal, you avoid the issues and simply try to discredit the other person. Shameful.

Not that it matters so much given your extremely biased, uncritical and unabashed zeal to downplay, degrade, disparage, belittle and debase whatever has to do with Obama the person, Obama the President and his administration at each and every single opportunity. You're just as credible in speaking about Obama as the hordes of semi-literates out there who flock to JF every day with one thing in mind: to vent and rave against JK, his family, the CCM, their supporters and their families, and whatever, regardless of whether they deserve it or not.

Not that it matters so much given your extremely biased, uncritical and unabashed zeal to downplay, degrade, disparage, belittle and debase whatever has to do with Obama the person, Obama the President and his administration at each and every single opportunity. You're just as credible in speaking about Obama as the hordes of semi-literates out there who flock to JF every day with one thing in mind: to vent and rave against JK, his family, the CCM, their supporters and their families, and whater, regardless of whether they deserve it or not.

Is this all you got Mr. OneManArmyMan? Whoop–de–doo!

Is this all you got Mr. OneManArmyMan? Whoop–de–doo!

Not that I care much, but at least I tried to get my point across in a detailed, and decent manner, only to receive a one-liner with a half-assed kindergarten rhyme in reply from a phony like you.

At least I tried to get my point across in a detailed, and decent manner, only to receive a one-liner with a half-assed kindergarten rhyme in reply.

That claptrap didn't deserve anything more than a whoop–de–doo!

The race is still anybody's to win (Democrats or Republicans). What I get from the media now is that American citizens are fed up by incumbents of both parties and that is what led to the popularity of the Tea Party movement in last year's elections.

It is true that Obama right now is stuck between the rock and the hard place but the glimpse of hope he has is that the Republicans do not really have a candidate who has sparked the interest of the nation. In 2008 Obama euphoria was high because of people being fed up of George Bush. The Republicans now need a candidate who can captivate the nation the same way Obama did in 2008.

Another ray of light I see for Obama is that unlike his fellow Republican candidates, he does not have to go through the primary season meaning he can save on money and time to concentrate on the General Election. One has to wonder how battled wounded the eventually Republican candidate will be.

Well just like in 2008 I am announcing early on that I support Obama for reelection, win or lose.

If calling me names soothes your soul, please be my guest.

Eti "whoop–de–doo"??!! WTF! Zee zima limeiishiwa hoja linakuja na kindergarten strategies tena kwa kutumia lugha ya kidhungu ya mtoto wa miaka miwili...lol! Mzee Nyani kwa kwelii nilikuwa nakuheshimu, lakini kwa hili umeonyesha wazi udhaifu wako.

The race is still anybody's to win (Democrats or Republicans). What I get from the media now is that American citizens are fed up by incumbents of both parties and that is what led to the popularity of the Tea Party movement in last year's elections.

It is true that Obama right now is stuck between the rock and the hard place but the glimpse of hope he has is that the Republicans do not really have a candidate who has sparked the interest of the nation. In 2008 Obama euphoria was high because of people being fed up of George Bush. The Republicans now need a candidate who can captivate the nation the same way Obama did in 2008.

Another ray of light I see for Obama is that unlike his fellow Republican candidates, he does not have to go through the primary season meaning he can save on money and time to concentrate on the General Election. One has to wonder how battled wounded the eventually Republican candidate will be.

Well just like in 2008 I am announcing early on that I support Obama for reelection, win or lose.

Things are so bad for Obama that he embarked on a three state campaign bus tour dubbed the listening tour when we all know he is campaigning!

As if last week wasn't bad enough for his presidency, today Gallup released his job approval poll that shows he has hit a new low! He is now at 39% approval with over 50% disapproval.

Mr. hope and change is in trouble.

Eti "whoop–de–doo"??!! WTF! Zee zima limeiishiwa hoja linakuja na kindergarten strategies tena kwa kutumia lugha ya kidhungu ya mtoto wa miaka miwili...lol! Mzee Nyani kwa kwelii nilikuwa nakuheshimu, lakini kwa hili umeonyesha wazi udhaifu wako.

Hamna tabu kaka. Nidharau tu.

By the way Nyani I'm curious. Who do you think would be the right president for America's current situation? He/she can be in the race or not.

Things are so bad for Obama that he embarked on a three state campaign bus tour dubbed the listening tour when we all know he is campaigning!

As if last week wasn't bad enough for his presidency, today Gallup released his job approval poll that shows he has hit a new low! He is now at 39% approval with over 50% disapproval.

Mr. hope and change is in trouble.

I have never denied he will have a hard time in next year's campaign. I'll be the first to admit that things are looking hard but at this point I would not completely count him out.

There is no difference between Democrats and Republicans. They are called Republicats. Stop wasting your time arguing over Republicats and discuss something more constructive.

Ok,
I have never seen any quality of Leadership in JK, thats why I didn't vote for him here in Tz. The same reason applies for Obama. If you were following his previous post, senator, you will know he didn't qualify for even running for a post. Believe me, he didn't deserve it. Where have he taken America? Where are the sweet promises?
Its is bad that he used his race/color to fool black people. And the worst is he spellbound even the white....poor Obama.

Back
Top Bottom