Australian open 2011

Mtazamaji

JF-Expert Member
Feb 29, 2008
Kwa wanaume natabiri kati ya Nadal na Feder kwa wanawake one of the William sisters hayuko fit nafikiri ana majeraha kuna kama huyu Kim Clijsters naye nampa nafasi kubwa pia ya kuchukua

The 2011 Australian Open will offer record prize money to both men and women of a total of A$25 million ($24 million).

The men's and women's winners in Melbourne will each pocket A$2.2 million ($2.1 million).

Men's and Women's Singles

• Winners: $2,200,000
  • Runners-up: $1,100,000
  • Semi-finalists: $420,000
  • Quarter-finalists: $210,000
  • Fourth round: $93,000
  • Third round: $54,500
  • Second round: $32,000
  • First round: $20,000

Men's and Women's Doubles

• Winners: $454,500
  • Runners-up: $227,250
  • Semi-finalists: $113,000
  • Quarter-finalists: $56,000
  • Third round: $31,500
  • Second round: $17,200
  • First round: $9,600

Mixed Doubles

• Winners: $135,500
  • Runners-up: $67,500
  • Semi-finalists: $33,900
  • Quarter-finalists: $15,500
  • Second round: $7,800
  • First round: $3,800

Serena Williams out of 2011 Australian Open

• Wimbledon champion needs more time to recover from surgery
• 'This decision, though heavy on my heart, is the right one'

• Tennis---Australian-Open--007.jpg

Serena Williams won the 2010 Australian Open, but will not be able to defend her title.Serena Williams will miss the Australian Open in January after opting to give herself more time to recover from foot surgery.
    The American, who has not played competitively since winning Wimbledon in July, has also withdrawn from the Hopman Cup, which acts as a warm-up event for the year's opening grand slam event in Melbourne.
    She said: "As I continue to rehabilitate my foot after the second surgery last month, it is with the utmost regret that I am withdrawing from the Hopman Cup and the 2011 Australian Open.
    "As I recently learned, pushing myself back into my intense training too early only caused me further injury and damage. While I desperately want to be back on the court and competing in the first grand slam tournament of the year, it is imperative for my health that I continue to work with my doctors to ensure my foot heals properly.
    "This decision, though heavy on my heart, is the right one. I am praying for a healthy recovery and I promise my Aussie fans and my fans around the world that I will be back better than ever as soon as I can be."
    Williams sustained the injury after standing on broken glass at a restaurant shortly after claiming her 13th grand slam crown at Wimbledon.

Duuuhhh naona kuna mmoja kashapandisha madadi lol. ..
mjapani ka mweza akavunja raketi lol. ..

Hizo hilo zita maliza watu lol

Naona leo Federer katolwa kijasho leo . Nadhani federer umri ndo umekwenda vijana kama na NAdal, Murray, Soldering, wakiwa fiti watampelekesha

Fernando Verdasco came back from two sets down to beat Janko Tipsarevic, with Tomas Berdych and Andy Roddick also claiming victories.......
Venus Williams and Francesco Schiavone survived big scares in the second round, as world number one Caroline Wozniacki cruised through.…
Visit http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/tennis/ formore stories

Je safari hii tutaona vivazi gani maana hiki kilileta utata

2ceffd1464e11166fcb86fb2ddc894c3.jpg

_50875015_rafa282.jpg

Ragael Nadal thrashes US qualifier
Top seed Rafael Nadal was at his scintillating best as he swept aside qualifier Ryan Sweeting 6-2 6-1 6-1 in his Australian Open second-round match. Reead BBC Sport - Tennis - Australian Open: Rafael Nadal thrashes US qualifier

_50878954_murray260.jpg

Andy Murray sees off Illya Marchenko

Britain's Andy Murray was clinical in beating plucky Ukrainian Illya Marchenko to reach the third round of the Australian Open.
Murray, the fifth seed, came through 6-1 6-3 6-3 to set up a clash with 32nd seed Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain. Endelea hapa BBC Sport - Tennis - Australian Open: Andy Murray sees off Illya Marchenko

Attachments

• _50875015_rafa282.jpg
    _50875015_rafa282.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 32
Hivi Sere zetu za michezo tumedshindwa nini kuwa na watu kama hawa. NI lazima kila mtu awe na degree kufanikiwa jamani.?
_50859643_zvon_getty260.jpg

Tukianzisha Chuo cha riadha arusha Chuo cha kuogolea Ukerewe Chuo Cha tennis Mwanza tunawapata wanamichezo kama hawa wengi tu

_50875131_kim_getty466.jpg

Mfano huyu Nadal ana Elimu gani. Kwa nini tusiwe japo na vyuo vya michezo kama vitatu

_50875130_nadal_getty466.jpg

Mdau Mtazamaji Shukrani kwa kuweka libeneke hili nitakuwa napita pita hapa kuweka updates mana I love tennis..Kuna Game moja ya mademu nimeona aibu kwa Former top seed Kupigwa Double Bagel..6-0,6-0 na Kim Clijster

Mdau Mtazamaji Shukrani kwa kuweka libeneke hili nitakuwa napita pita hapa kuweka updates mana I love tennis..Kuna Game moja ya mademu nimeona aibu kwa Former top seed Kupigwa Double Bagel..6-0,6-0 na Kim Clijster

Powa hata mm naupenda sana huu mhczo lakini mwazoni nilikuwa napenda sana table sabbabu ndio niliucheza. ihyo mecho niliiona Si yule dada anaitwa safina. hahha dah

Pita pita tuwe tunapean drop shot.

I love this sport! Mens singles this year naona itakuwa si Nadal wala Feds, someone out of the top 2 will win! shoot me!!!

_50889700_3schiavone766.jpg

Meanwhile, Francesca Schiavone opens up on Margaret Court Arena against Romanian Monica Niculescu with the French Open champion taking the first set with a 6-0 bagel and then surviving a tough tie-break to triumph

Nimependa muonekano wa mijengo hiyo nje ya uwanja

Mtu mzima Roger kasonga kwa round ya 4 ..ila alipata kibarua kigumu kuchomoka round ya pili kucheza five set mapema inachosha
Federer Swi 2 bt Malisse Bel 6-3 6-3 6-1

Venus Williams & Justine Henin bow out
_50895067_venus_getty466.jpg

Williams had begun her match on Friday under an injury cloud

Venus Williams lasted just one match of her third-round encounter in the Australian Open before retiring.
Andrea Petkovic won the first game before Williams, with seven grand slams behind her, felt the recurrence of a muscle injury and pulled out.
_50889697_1sevastova766.jpg

Day five in Melbourne and the unseeded Anastasija Sevastova is the first to make the last 16. The Latvian beats Russian Vesna Manasieva, dropping just four games. Her next opponent? It's only the world number one
_50891003_011069924-1.jpg

Attempting to deal with the searing heat and a right elbow injury, 2004 champion Henin drops the first set in the face of some magnificent shot making from two-time Grand Slam winner Kuznetsova
_50891075_011070239-1.jpg

Meanwhile, Djokovic celebrates his earlier victory by practicing his footwork in the company of Dancing with the Stars celebrity Kim Johnson