Arsenal Vs Man City: Live From The Emirates

45min +2: City are simply passing the ball about at will, barely breaking a sweat. Dzeko eventually decides to steer the ball goalwards, finding Silva on the edge of the area. His cross is cleared but the visitors don't much mind - they're very much in charge, there'll be another chance in a minute.

kuna harufu ya red nyingine hasa kwa upande wa arsenal, umakini wa hali ya juu unahitajika na busara za refa pia

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/...anchester-city#block-50f2e5feb579240893bf4e02 I was too busy typing to notice Dzeko had lifted his shirt to reveal a t-shirt with a message on it as he celebrated his goal. It said ZA MOJE MAHALCE. I've no idea what that means - anyone? - but here's Erica Power on the matter. "I wonder how many footballers have had tee shirts printed especially for when they score, and then had to wait weeks to get a chance to show it? I wonder if they're embarrassed putting that on in the changing room, it must look presumptuous, like an Oscar nominee visibly clutching an acceptance speech in vain they never got to use. I bet Torres must have a discarded HEAP of them ... he's probably stopped bothering."

Back
Top Bottom