Apple big news!

...kang acha kutumia talking points za ant Apple,tumeziona sana all over the net,kubali tuu Apple wako kwenye league ya peke yao kuanzia Mac,Iphone,Ipod etc hakuna comparison hapo sijui kama una experience na product zao nina uhakika ukitumia computer zao hutatoka tena,na kumbuka hii itakuwa first generation Ipad kwa hiyo upgrade na improvements zitafuata tuu,na nani anahitaji flash or USB nilichoona kina miss labda ni multitasking lakini sio big deal maana still naweza kutumia itune na mengine yanaendelea

Kama ni league ya kutengeneza devices zisizokuwa na functionality ya maana basi sawa wako kwenye ligi nyingine. Eti Multitasking sio big deal! Excuses excuses. iPad is useless.

Ha haaa haaaaaaaaa..................... nilijuwa tu utatokea huko.

By the way, hiki kiPAD kinaizidi nini Netbook ambayo hata unapoibeba inafunga screen na keyboard? Hawajanifurahisha sana ingawa wanasema siku zote shatani yuko kwenye details.

Hawa Apple wana mpango gani wa kuanza kwenda 3D?

Nilifikiri huyu Mwaarabu (steven Job) atatushangaza tena kwa kuja na screen ya kiajabu ajabu. Ngoja tuendelee kusubiri..........

Hakuna kitu hapa, subiri kidogo, HP wanatoka na yao ambayo ni full computer, na Google nao wanatoka na yao ya Android, at least itasupport multitasking na Flash. Au nunua Netbook.

Kama unataka uonekane fashionista na Apple logo be my guest, otherwise WAIT.

Apple sasa wameruhusu VOIP na then hii live TV appl. seems Ipad itakuwa ni must have,na hii ni just first gen Ipad,can you imagine the 2nd,3rd,4th....etc itakuwaje ....go go Apple!

Live TV Coming To The iPhone

iPhone users who love TV have reason to celebrate today: AT&T has announced that its 3G network will now support the SlingPlayer Mobile TV app. SlingPlayer is a service that allows users to watch live or digitally recorded television through the Internet. Up to now, that kind of live video streaming hasn't been very functional through the AT&T's 3G network. This development is significant for several reasons: it shows that AT&T is working to improve its network capabilities, it adds an additional dimension to the iPhone's capabilities and it could make the iPad a little more attractive.
AT&T's Getting It
First, it should be noted that this announcement comes from AT&T -- not Apple. MarketWatch explains:
Sling Media, a wholly owned subsidiary of EchoStar, originally developed its wireless app to make efficient use of 3G network bandwidth - and to conserve the finite wireless spectrum available to the wireless industry. Since mid December 2009, AT&T has been testing the app and has recently notified Sling Media -- as well as Apple - that the optimized app can run on its 3G network.​
AT&T has drawn a great deal of criticism about its network. This news indicates that its improvements must be working, as it feels comfortable that its network can sustain the additional 3G traffic that streaming live television would bring.
This also indicates that AT&T must be serious about wanting to continue soaking up all iPhone business going forward, despite reports that Apple might want to expand its iPhone service coverage to other carriers. The more functional AT&T allows Apple's mobile devices to be, the more likely Apple is to stick with AT&T. And, of course, iPhone users will be happier with AT&T as well.
The iPhone As A Mini-TV
This also marks an important step for the iPhone. It has always shown video, and even streamed video nicely if stored internally or through WiFi. But it didn't work quite as well over the 3G network. What you got there was generally pretty low-quality, slow, and unreliable. If AT&T really has improved its network so that its traffic can handle live video, then iPhone users will begin relying on the device for the purpose of watching live TV too.
Of course, this is still only a first step. Not all iPhone users are also SlingPlayer customers. But the fact that this app could pass AT&T's and Apple's standards means more live video apps should follow. The biggest barrier was network capability.
The iPad As A Bigger Mini-TV?
Finally, assuming that the optimized video will also display well on the iPad's larger screen, this is a very important development for Apple's newest device. Remember, it runs on AT&T's 3G network, so this news should apply to it as well. That means, suddenly, it becomes a TV anywhere you can get a 3G signal. And with its screen size significantly larger than that of the iPhone, iPad users can watch television comfortably. Although watching video is possible on the iPhone, it will actually be pleasant on the iPad. I've mentioned in the past that I think the iPad will have trouble differentiating itself as a necessary device to own, but now it can also appeal to those who want an extremely portable television on which they can watch live programming wherever they can get 3G.
Permalink :: Comments (0) :: TrackBacks (0) :: Share This

Apple sasa wameruhusu VOIP na then hii live TV appl. seems Ipad itakuwa ni must have,na hii ni just first gen Ipad,can you imagine the 2nd,3rd,4th....etc itakuwaje ....go go Apple!

Hawa nao hili ndilo tatizo lao... wanapenda sana kuminyaminya features. Hardwarewise, their devices are capable of running multitude of today's applications, but it is their disgusting phylosophy on enabling features when and only when there a competitor rooming about that puts me off. Kuanzia iPod, iPhone hadi kwenye hili dudubwasha lao li iPad wanafanya hivyo hivo.

At the height of announcing iPad, the hype was scary to say the least... personnally i really thought that they were coming up with something out of this world to deliver a sucka punch and mutilate google's debut, Nexus One, before it could ostentatiously walk the high streets unaided. Badala yake wanakuja na hili over-exagerated iPod Touch!! Wameenza kuniboa sasa na hizi i, i, zao... what's next.... iFood, iSex, iJeans, or what.... iWhat??!! I'll defo miss out on this iPad thing. unless, unless, unless...nalipata la bure!

2 years from Now,you guys will be looking at these posts and see how shallow your arguments are..,

It is very difficult to put everything people(nerds0 want in a device..,at least if you care about how things work.

IT IS ALL ABOUT HOW THINGS WORK..,ITS ALL ABOUT HOW IT DOES THINGS.

this is multimedia and content being reinvented,the same way music was..,even jobs is smart enough to know MUSIC alone is going to get hard to sell,now it's all about apps,audiobooks,ebooks,games...,who can do better than apple?

folks are talking about Google,HP shelving out something like this..,phones yes,this?!!they are not that stupid.they have to have an ecosystem before they can push content.

JUST as yourselves how many iphone killers have been release?from,htc,nokia,sony ericson,samsung,lg and many others.wako wapi?

they didnt realise that they were fighting an ecosystem of iphone apps..,not the hardware..,

an iPad might be a normal below average Hardware BUT..,after content is put out it will be a megahit,UNLESS JOBS FVKS it up bigtime..,which i believe he won't.

imagine the thing asi replaces GPS units,used in indash navigation,imagine it as a gym companion keeping all the calories afloat.imagine it as a checkout point in malls,movie theaters,etc

i like the iPad because i can make it be whatever i want it to be,through apps..,kw aambao hawajawahi kutumia iPhone hawataelewa..,but it's all about the aps.

its about application.....Kimweri waambie hao,naamini hii kitu itakuwa megahit kuanzia college student mpaka wallstreet,wanaotumia iphone can se that coming,tusubiri tuu.

its about application.....Kimweri waambie hao,naamini hii kitu itakuwa megahit kuanzia college student mpaka wallstreet,wanaotumia iphone can se that coming,tusubiri tuu.

Koba, ni kweli Kimweri has a point kuhusiana na apps, and i won't dismiss that at all. Ila kitu kimoja ambacho naona mnasahau ni wakati na nyakati ya hii particular launch. Wamechelewa. Hii iPad ilitakiwa iwepo 2.5 to 3 years ago. Everything was at their disposal for them to debut this piece of hardware. Walifanya hivyo kwa iPhone na variation za iPod ndiyo maana ni industry leaders and are never outdone. Lakini katika hii iPad, karibia kila kitu kimeshafanyika in innovativeness. Ndiyo watu wataongezea application zaidi ya zile zilizopo sasa hivi, but the bottom line remains kwamba the type of innovation is not new. Iwapo iPhone inafanya karibia kila kitu kilichopo katika iPad; iPad not being pocket friendly like iPhone and not being as functional as a mac pro book, where is the cross in the near future for students to wanting to make do with an iPad instead of the other two??

Koba, ni kweli Kimweri has a point kuhusiana na apps, and i won't dismiss that at all. Ila kitu kimoja ambacho naona mnasahau ni wakati na nyakati ya hii particular launch. Wamechelewa. Hii iPad ilitakiwa iwepo 2.5 to 3 years ago. Everything was at their disposal for them to debut this piece of hardware. Walifanya hivyo kwa iPhone na variation za iPod ndiyo maana ni industry leaders and are never outdone. Lakini katika hii iPad, karibia kila kitu kimeshafanyika in innovativeness. Ndiyo watu wataongezea application zaidi ya zile zilizopo sasa hivi, but the bottom line remains kwamba the type of innovation is not new. Iwapo iPhone inafanya karibia kila kitu kilichopo katika iPad; iPad not being pocket friendly like iPhone and not being as functional as a mac pro book, where is the cross in the near future for students to wanting to make do with an iPad instead of the other two??

With the iphone they left behind massive consumer demographics as well,some apps had more potential than the screen estate iphone could offer,you would agree with me if you had a chance to view kindle for iphone.

Now with the iPad it's just a piece of cake!..,

3 years ago,the iPhone was just another gadget,very outdated,it lacked MMS for Pete's sake!came with a 2MP camera,with no bluetooth support,so 2003how could such a phone sell MILLIONS?

Every smartA$$ dismissed the iPhone,they said it was definitely abeauty but there is no way it would go mainstream.

kama uliangalia keynote ya schillers about medical apps last macworld uta-realise potential ya hii kitu.

Kuhusu Hardware lacking this is a very basic marketing plan from Apple,cripple it,give it the best performance to draw in the masses,once everyone is at the party,give out the goodies for the nerds.

When the ipod came out back in 2001 it was not the best hardware packing MP3!!it was far outdone by creative jukeboxes as well as sony mp3!!people made so many jokes about it...,infact it was a pure work of art with very basic hardware capabilities.same story here buddies..,

UNLESS the US content prvides DITCHES APPLE,unless they get a class Action lawsuit,or a cort order to prohibit content into this thing.IT IS A SUCCESS.every dick and harry will have this in college campuses,ever cool guy will pose with t in starbucks,nerds will be left wondering WTF?

as much as i love high performance gadgets,i do like aesthetics,and apple is simply the best in that.

Kuhusu INNOVATION,i said it before and many would agree..,this was a BUSINESS DECISION from apple..,they have the potential market and they are going for it.they have a void in their demographics they are filling it.

with this thing i expect innovation to come from content provider more than apple,i expect garmin to have their GPS kits there,i expect major labels to have their contents there(oh o forgot they all do have their content through the iphone!)

the iPhone has a very expensive contract tied to it,where as the iPad hasn't.

For most iPhone users call quality has never been that good,so they tend to carry two phones,so i expect such people to start stacking the iPad in their bags.

There are so many ppl out there carrying notebooks,while they are such underpowered devices!!eeeephw..,have you seen the latest version of twitterlator?facebook?!they will scale perfectly in this..,for those notebook wanabe..,this will be their promised land..,an entry point to steve's holly land.

Hakuna kitu hapa, subiri kidogo, HP wanatoka na yao ambayo ni full computer, na Google nao wanatoka na yao ya Android, at least itasupport multitasking na Flash. Au nunua Netbook.

Kama unataka uonekane fashionista na Apple logo be my guest, otherwise WAIT.

Didi you see how well the hearld NEXUS ONE perfomed in its firt month of sales??!DISSAPOINTING.

when was the last time did you really "multitask" with ha notebook?!the only notebook worthy of multitasking is worth $2000.yeah am talking about Lenovo Thinkpad X300.this is the only "real" multitasking notebook.

The rest are a compromise between looks,size and ooh well..,multitasking or lack of it.

as a developer i used to avoid flash most of the time,and 70% of the time i advised against it,just avoid it,if you want speed.if you develop a website,content or anything in the web,usage of Flash will just decrease perfomance.

The only time flash was fun was back in the days when having a desktop PC was viable.

Now even Adobe are realising that falsh as it is is just a letdown,no wonder they are trying to push flashlite,and microsoft is pushing silverlight,while google is giving second thoughts on HTML5.

DO NOT BUY A NETBOOK,if you can;t afford Dell XPS or LENOVO THINKPAD X300,

and if you still think you can do fine with a notebook then you probably have no idea what flash is and how it works.

Point is,if you really need a multitasking netbook,you probably don't need one,you need a decent laptop.

Apple realised that,that is why up until now they are tring to keep Multitasking down until mobile processors are robust and efficient enough to handle the tasks as well as keeping Power consumption down.

Also,please do not wait for imitations of iPad,you will be dissapointed.same as those who waited for iPhone killers or Kindle Killers.it wont happen

i would advice you wait for iPad 2.0 or something.

With the iphone they left behind massive consumer demographics as well,some apps had more potential than the screen estate iphone could offer,you would agree with me if you had a chance to view kindle for iphone.

Now with the iPad it's just a piece of cake!..,

3 years ago,the iPhone was just another gadget,very outdated,it lacked MMS for Pete's sake!came with a 2MP camera,with no bluetooth support,so 2003how could such a phone sell MILLIONS?

Every smartA$$ dismissed the iPhone,they said it was definitely abeauty but there is no way it would go mainstream.

kama uliangalia keynote ya schillers about medical apps last macworld uta-realise potential ya hii kitu.

Kuhusu Hardware lacking this is a very basic marketing plan from Apple,cripple it,give it the best performance to draw in the masses,once everyone is at the party,give out the goodies for the nerds.

When the ipod came out back in 2001 it was not the best hardware packing MP3!!it was far outdone by creative jukeboxes as well as sony mp3!!people made so many jokes about it...,infact it was a pure work of art with very basic hardware capabilities.same story here buddies..,

UNLESS the US content prvides DITCHES APPLE,unless they get a class Action lawsuit,or a cort order to prohibit content into this thing.IT IS A SUCCESS.every dick and harry will have this in college campuses,ever cool guy will pose with t in starbucks,nerds will be left wondering WTF?

as much as i love high performance gadgets,i do like aesthetics,and apple is simply the best in that.

Kuhusu INNOVATION,i said it before and many would agree..,this was a BUSINESS DECISION from apple..,they have the potential market and they are going for it.they have a void in their demographics they are filling it.

with this thing i expect innovation to come from content provider more than apple,i expect garmin to have their GPS kits there,i expect major labels to have their contents there(oh o forgot they all do have their content through the iphone!)

the iPhone has a very expensive contract tied to it,where as the iPad hasn't.

For most iPhone users call quality has never been that good,so they tend to carry two phones,so i expect such people to start stacking the iPad in their bags.

There are so many ppl out there carrying notebooks,while they are such underpowered devices!!eeeephw..,have you seen the latest version of twitterlator?facebook?!they will scale perfectly in this..,for those notebook wanabe..,this will be their promised land..,an entry point to steve's holly land.

Yes, sheep consumers who think they need to have the latest shiny device to boost their self esteem will buy this thing no doubt, the educated consumer will not. Period.

GPS? lol only Apple fans are waiting for a GPS app.
Google Maps navigation FREE.
Nokia Ovi Maps FREE!

Lol waiting for Apple to approve and app before you can use it! FREE yourself my friend. They are just milking you people dry.
For gods sake even big bad Microsoft lets you install whatever you want!

Didi you see how well the hearld NEXUS ONE perfomed in its firt month of sales??!DISSAPOINTING.

when was the last time did you really "multitask" with ha notebook?!the only notebook worthy of multitasking is worth $2000.yeah am talking about Lenovo Thinkpad X300.this is the only "real" multitasking notebook.

The rest are a compromise between looks,size and ooh well..,multitasking or lack of it.

as a developer i used to avoid flash most of the time,and 70% of the time i advised against it,just avoid it,if you want speed.if you develop a website,content or anything in the web,usage of Flash will just decrease perfomance.

The only time flash was fun was back in the days when having a desktop PC was viable.

Now even Adobe are realising that falsh as it is is just a letdown,no wonder they are trying to push flashlite,and microsoft is pushing silverlight,while google is giving second thoughts on HTML5.

DO NOT BUY A NETBOOK,if you can;t afford Dell XPS or LENOVO THINKPAD X300,

and if you still think you can do fine with a notebook then you probably have no idea what flash is and how it works.

Point is,if you really need a multitasking netbook,you probably don't need one,you need a decent laptop.

Apple realised that,that is why up until now they are tring to keep Multitasking down until mobile processors are robust and efficient enough to handle the tasks as well as keeping Power consumption down.

Also,please do not wait for imitations of iPad,you will be dissapointed.same as those who waited for iPhone killers or Kindle Killers.it wont happen

i would advice you wait for iPad 2.0 or something.

Yes sales of the nexus were disappointing, so what? It is still a great device. Plus did you consider all the other Android devices out there? There is choice, something you don't get with Apple.

Unless you own Apple shares I don't see why you would care about their sales, sales does not mean a quality product. As a consumer you are supposed to look out for your own benefits not apple profits, unless you are an Apple fanboy.

Most consumers are not flash developers, they dont care, they want to go to a website and they want it to work. With the iPad they cant do that.

Multitasking works just fine on Netbooks, I don't even know what you are talking about. And any multitasking is better than none! having to close my browser to open my email client is a joke, simple as that. On a phone maybe I could understand, but on what is supposed to compete with Netbooks! Its a joke.

HTML5 can not do what flash can do, plus its nowhere near being heavily deployed, so what is this iPad for? Am I supposed to put it in the cupboard till HTML5 comes out?

kang bwana yaani the way ur bashing Apple ni kama the whole thing is useless,naona kwako flash na multitasking is a litmus test,flash sio kila kitu na sio wote tunapenda flash,siipend inafanya gadgets zangu zinakuwa kama kobe,flash inatumika sana na youtube na ndio provider wakubwa sana wa content zinazohitaji flash lakini kumbuka Apple wana appl ya youtube bila flash na unaweza kuangalia bila tatizo...waulize zune na AKA (ipod zao) wamefika wapi?Nexus one is a good phone na inaweza kuwa league moja na iphone lakini something missing pale ndio maana people are not crazy about it,wewe tuite sheepie lakini Apple product are superior kuliko nyingine unazoona za maana....hata Mac is better than PC 10000000% na ukitumia Mac huwezi tena kurudi kwenye PC.

kang bwana yaani the way ur bashing Apple ni kama the whole thing is useless,naona kwako flash na multitasking is a litmus test,flash sio kila kitu na sio wote tunapenda flash,siipend inafanya gadgets zangu zinakuwa kama kobe,flash inatumika sana na youtube na ndio provider wakubwa sana wa content zinazohitaji flash lakini kumbuka Apple wana appl ya youtube bila flash na unaweza kuangalia bila tatizo...waulize zune na AKA (ipod zao) wamefika wapi?Nexus one is a good phone na inaweza kuwa league moja na iphone lakini something missing pale ndio maana people are not crazy about it,wewe tuite sheepie lakini Apple product are superior kuliko nyingine unazoona za maana....hata Mac is better than PC 10000000% na ukitumia Mac huwezi tena kurudi kwenye PC.

iPad is an aggressively hyped pricey piece of garbage with no specific use and mediocre justification for a host of functions.

Watu wengine wanataka vitu vya Apple kama fashion statement tu.

Not practical at all.

iPad is an aggressively hyped pricey piece of garbage with no specific use and mediocre justification for a host of functions.

Watu wengine wanataka vitu vya Apple kama fashion statement tu.

Not practical at all.

...hyped price? kanunue lenovo basi for 2000$

...hyped price? kanunue lenovo basi for 2000$

Sasa una compare hyped price for another hyped price?

Hayo ma overpriced Lenovo ma Sony yote yanatengenezwa maalum kwa suckers fulani ambao hawajui the essence ya msemo "A fool parts easily with his money". Na watu wasiojua kufanya homework zao.

Hujanipata bado. And that does not mean I am not a gadgeteerer.That does not mean I am cheap, just reasonable.

Ukitaka kuenda resiresi na hivi vidude watakugeuza money making machine yao.

Ok sawa labda flash na multitasking is not for everyone. Mimi nisichoelewa ni "what is this thing for?" what does it do that a netbook/laptop cant?

Kuna watu watasema unaweza kusoma vitabu, ok kwanini Apple wasingeuza hivyo vitabu kwenye Laptop/Desktop zao? iPad haina e-Ink kama Kindle so haileti raha ya kusoma novel nzima kwenye screen ya kompyuta ya kawaida. Wanasema ina 10 hours battery life ok this is good, but Kindle ina 1 week battery life.

Kwa video sijui utapata battery kiasi gani, na resolution haifai kwa widescreen. Umeshawahi kufikiria hasa hiyo ipad utaishika au kuiweka vipi wakati unaangalia muvi ya masaa 2-3? Kweli ni bora kuliko netbook kwenye hili?

Kwa kweli I dont see it.

Na Apple hawaweki Flash kwa sababu wanaogopa itakula faida za apps zao, hili la performance ni excuse tu.
Angalia Google Nexus One inapata flash karibuni, yaani simu inazidi nguvu hii kitu?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlWOocHwcLo[/ame]

Hayo ma overpriced Lenovo ma Sony yote yanatengenezwa maalum kwa suckers fulani ambao hawajui the essence ya msemo "A fool parts easily with his money". Na watu wasiojua kufanya homework zao.

Hujanipata bado. And that does not mean I am not a gadgeteerer.That does not mean I am cheap, just reasonable.

...dont hate bro,not everything is about money,sometimes is just about humanity or to make life better for everybody,tunaandika hapa in instantly pace back & forth kwa sababu kuna watu hawakulala,wewe na wenzako mmetoa nini hata kama ni overpriced tukashindwa kununua

Ok sawa labda flash na multitasking is not for everyone. Mimi nisichoelewa ni "what is this thing for?" what does it do that a netbook/laptop cant?

Kuna watu watasema unaweza kusoma vitabu, ok kwanini Apple wasingeuza hivyo vitabu kwenye Laptop/Desktop zao? iPad haina e-Ink kama Kindle so haileti raha ya kusoma novel nzima kwenye screen ya kompyuta ya kawaida. Wanasema ina 10 hours battery life ok this is good, but Kindle ina 1 week battery life.

Kwa video sijui utapata battery kiasi gani, na resolution haifai kwa widescreen. Umeshawahi kufikiria hasa hiyo ipad utaishika au kuiweka vipi wakati unaangalia muvi ya masaa 2-3? Kweli ni bora kuliko netbook kwenye hili?

Kwa kweli I dont see it.

Na Apple hawaweki Flash kwa sababu wanaogopa itakula faida za apps zao, hili la performance ni excuse tu.
Angalia Google Nexus One inapata flash karibuni, yaani simu inazidi nguvu hii kitu?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlWOocHwcLo

..time will tell!

this is not a netbook replacement product,it lies between a notebook,a phone,a laptop,an e-reader and a GPS unit.It is a multimedia device.

It does not do anything your average gadget does,it just do them in a different dimension

It is more for casuak readers,People who gets paid to read buy Kindle and such,when you understand demographics you will understand market position ya iPad.Sio kila mtu anasoma 10 hours a day!!Not everyone is an editor of NY TIMES!

Kwa kweli I dont see it.
Kuhusu Kuishika au kuiweka wapi subiri uione ikianza kuuzwa,as for now i visualize myself holding it in a couch youtubing,tweetering,facebooking all day with it!(sorry i have a day job,so will probably use it for 2 hours max a day, Happy hours)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlWOocHwcLo

Flash would make this a regular folks gadget.APPLE prefers to use a closed up system,it is their model,you really can't fault them when they make $30B a year.

open-ness does not mean better products,we all agree Linux is to Nerdy,Total Android phone sales Still lags behind one iPHONE!
So why would APPLE open up it's system?!have you ever run a business Dev Team?somewhere there there is something called Profitability.IT PAYS ENGINEERS YOU KNOW.

What you fail to grasp is that,NOT everyone is a nerd,who looks at specs!80% of people look at how they use products,and if they like them while using them.

I have to Disagree with the Hyped part,GUCCI,LV bags yes,SSD drive,fingerprint scan(that works),packed in an extremely sturdy carbon-magnesium alloy casing,super efficient circuiting(just open and compare a DELL adn a Thinkpad you would understand) is worthy every Benjamin.

I prefer buying a gadget every other 5-6 years(for work) and every 2 years for entertainment.

A Thinkpad T61p bought four years ago works way better with zero failures and incidents as compared to el chippo Dell,bought 2 years ago.

Thing is some people prefer buying 3K$ laptops every 5 years,while others prefer spending $100 every 2 years...,it's just choice!

Please Tell me one enterprise class Laptop that beats Lenovo Thinkpad T series that is worth less than $2000.Just one Please.

Computers require components,and expensive components can not be replaced no matter what...,

Mackbook Pro,i still the best Laptop for the Bucks by a long shot compare to many laptops with the same specs(am not even talking of aesthetics).Macbooks were overpriced 5 years ago..,NOT anymore.

you don't wanna get stick with the copycats 13" laptops that every dude around the corner has.

What i see from Dell,HP,Assus,Acer,MSI, and many other famous el cheapo brands is mostly is the cheap "useless" below $500 laptops,that are sold to the masses.

Any guy who knows how a computer work will find himself trying to get a Better one.Here is when Macbook Pro is one of the best choices for the price,at $1000 i would rather buy a Mac than a $700 dell.

Back
Top Bottom