Andela Kenya Applications deadline October 6th.

zech

JF-Expert Member
Jan 1, 2011
Natumaini wote mko fresh kabisa, this past week i was invited to Andela Kenya(Nairobi), when i arrived i realized that there's no Tanzanian at Andela while the opportunity to join is free for everybody.

I met so many aspiring programmers(fellows) and almost all of them are Kenyans and a few Ugandans, watanzania wenzangu, hii opportunity in free with lots of benefits, kwa nini hakuna mtanzania hata mmoja anayetaka ku apply? I met a few guys who dropped out of college to join the Andela fellowship program, wengine ambao tayari wameshafikia advanced levels are travelling to the US to work on real world software projects(remember these are also still in training).

Swali langu: Kwa nini hakuna mtu anayetaka ku take a chance and have the opportunity to become the best? You are not gaining anything hapo chuo kwa kua wa kwanza against inferior talent. Jaribuni ku apply, you're not losing anything for trying, ukikosa at least you tried, ukipata good for you.
Apply - Link to the selection process
Andela Kenya Fellow Cohort XI - Link to the application form. Deadline is October 6th.

Nimeamini Kenyans wapo very competitive, wana bootcamps kibao na nyingine zipo well established zinatoa watu competitive. Sijui kama hizi programs zipo Tanzania, sijawahi sikia hata hackathon moja.

Natumaini wote mko fresh kabisa, this past week i was invited to Andela Kenya(Nairobi), when i arrived i realized that there's no Tanzanian at Andela while the opportunity to join is free for everybody.

I met so many aspiring programmers(fellows) and almost all of them are Kenyans and a few Ugandans, watanzania wenzangu, hii opportunity in free with lots of benefits, kwa nini hakuna mtanzania hata mmoja anayetaka ku apply? I met a few guys who dropped out of college to join the Andela fellowship program, wengine ambao tayari wameshafikia advanced levels are travelling to the US to work on real world software projects(remember these are also still in training).

Swali langu: Kwa nini hakuna mtu anayetaka ku take a chance and have the opportunity to become the best? You are not gaining anything hapo chuo kwa kua wa kwanza against inferior talent. Jaribuni ku apply, you're not losing anything for trying, ukikosa at least you tried, ukipata good for you.
Apply - Link to the selection process
Andela Kenya Fellow Cohort XI - Link to the application form. Deadline is October 6th.
Bongo imekuja mwaka huu

huku kwetu hizi fellowship Bado inaonekana hazina maana watu wanataka mafanikio ya faster faster kujifunza na kuwa competitive kwenye ulimwengu wa coding kunaitaji Moyo mi nimeapply hii kitu ila sijaona Andela option ya tz isipokuwa Kenya na baadhi ya nchi kama Uganda n,k labda inaweza kuwa changamoto ya kipesa walete tz pia

Back
Top Bottom