It is the beginning of the weekend and nothing out of the ordinary. Am just flipping through the channels on TV kama kawa. My husband and I live alone, in the outskirts of Dar es Salaam in Mbezi. I am a housewife (at the moment) and I do all the chores myself (proudly). My husband is a business man, leaves early in the morning and comes back late at night. Its his routine. This once I wish he would take me with him, this once I wish I could see Dar es Salaam at night, this once I wish I would eat dinner with somebody other than my own shadow 😀. But who am I to complain? Wouldnt thousands of other women be content just being married. Sigh. So I gotta stop whining and be grateful. :|
mbona jamaa amesharudi home jamani, ... ndo maana karucee haongei tena kwani yupo bize na muzeeewanaume mnaona hii?
Si ajabu mkitoka kazini mnapitia viti virefu mnzwaacha wake zenu wapweke........
It is the beginning of the weekend and nothing out of the ordinary. Am just flipping through the channels on TV kama kawa. My husband and I live alone, in the outskirts of Dar es Salaam in Mbezi. I am a housewife (at the moment) and I do all the chores myself (proudly). My husband is a business man, leaves early in the morning and comes back late at night. Its his routine. This once I wish he would take me with him, this once I wish I could see Dar es Salaam at night, this once I wish I would eat dinner with somebody other than my own shadow 😀. But who am I to complain? Wouldnt thousands of other women be content just being married. Sigh. So I gotta stop whining and be grateful. :|
you have the power to change that situation. Never ever settle for less.
mbona jamaa amesharudi home jamani, ... ndo maana karucee haongei tena kwani yupo bize na muzeee
It is the beginning of the weekend and nothing out of the ordinary. Am just flipping through the channels on TV kama kawa. My husband and I live alone, in the outskirts of Dar es Salaam in Mbezi. I am a housewife (at the moment) and I do all the chores myself (proudly). My husband is a business man, leaves early in the morning and comes back late at night. Its his routine. This once I wish he would take me with him, this once I wish I could see Dar es Salaam at night, this once I wish I would eat dinner with somebody other than my own shadow 😀. But who am I to complain? Wouldnt thousands of other women be content just being married. Sigh. So I gotta stop whining and be grateful. :|
It is the beginning of the weekend and nothing out of the ordinary. Am just flipping through the channels on TV kama kawa. My husband and I live alone, in the outskirts of Dar es Salaam in Mbezi. I am a housewife (at the moment) and I do all the chores myself (proudly). My husband is a business man, leaves early in the morning and comes back late at night. Its his routine. This once I wish he would take me with him, this once I wish I could see Dar es Salaam at night, this once I wish I would eat dinner with somebody other than my own shadow 😀. But who am I to complain? Wouldnt thousands of other women be content just being married. Sigh. So I gotta stop whining and be grateful. :|
aah wapi usikute kasinzia kwenye kochi. . .
Aisee hii ya kutumia muda wote na nguvu zote kutafuta pesa, mwisho wake huwa ni kutumia pesa zote kutafuta afya na furaha!
So sad!
aah wapi usikute kasinzia kwenye kochi. . .