Am looking for Fiancee aged 18 to 23 years old.

James 2nyi

Aug 8, 2016
Hi
I am a man aged 23 years old. I am a Tanzanian. I am still attending my studies at a certain institute here at DSM. Am here looking for any single girl with the equivalent age as stated above on the title of my thread to establish a relationship with her and further into a marriage life. If you are interested, contact me through 0713672532 or you can send me a private message(PM). All SMS and calls will be accepted. You are warmly welcome.

Hi
I am a man aged 23 years old. I am a Tanzanian. I am still attending my studies at a certain institute here at DSM. Am here looking for any single girl with the equivalent age as stated above on the head of my thread to establish a relationship with her and further into a marriage life. If you are interested, contact me through 0713672532 or you can send me a private message(PM). All SMS and calls will be accepted. You are warmly welcome.

WEKA TAFSIRI MKUU!

Uzuri wa mwanamke ni tabia(ambayo siku hizi imeamia kweny migongo ya wasichan,unapopishan nae lazim ugeuke kidogo uangalie kam ana tabia nzur au la)wew huna hicho kigezo?..

Hi
I am a man aged 23 years old. I am a Tanzanian. I am still attending my studies at a certain institute here at DSM. Am here looking for any single girl with the equivalent age as stated above on the head of my thread to establish a relationship with her and further into a marriage life. If you are interested, contact me through 0713672532 or you can send me a private message(PM). All SMS and calls will be accepted. You are warmly welcome.
On the head of my thread