After 50 years of independence

Kishapu Redemption

Aug 29, 2012
Hello

I want to bring something in your mind. Can you believe that in Kishapu there is people who doesn't know how to read and write after 50 years of independent and the ruling part they proud that they have done something good. There is no development without education which can bring changes to the life of the people. That why I say Kishapu needs redemption. Dear Hon. Member of the parliament I believe you know this what do you do to change the situation?

Kishapu has been a place of people who call themselves leaders but exactly they not leaders. The true leader will be proud to see the his or her community totally changed to the better life. Dear member of the parliament you are there for the interest of the community not your owns. I want challenge all scholars who came from Kishapu, will you say you are educated while your community still uneducated, to be educated is to use your education to educate the community and bring changes that has not been there for 50yrs of independent. What do you do?

Let me end here and allow you to work on that.

Thanks

Wee Kishapu, wewe ni kati ya watu hao. Hivi kama kingereza ni mgogoro kwako kwanini usiandike kiswahili ambacho utakimudu zaidi? Hapa umeonesha idhaifu mkubwa sana.

Kwa heshma na taadhima,kindly revert to kiswahili..you better not use English and give the impression that you don‘t know it,than using it and actually proving that you don‘t know it.

Umetoa analysis nzuri, sema ungetumia lugha ya kiswahili ungeeleweka vizuri, kwani hata icho kiingereza ulichoandika ni uchafu mtupu, kinatia kinyaa, unandika kama mwanaash....

Hello

I want to bring something in your mind. Can you believe that in Kishapu there is people who doesn't know how to read and write after 50 years of independent and the ruling part they proud that they have done something good. There is no development without education which can bring changes to the life of the people. That why I say Kishapu needs redemption. Dear Hon. Member of the parliament I believe you know this what do you do to change the situation?

Kishapu has been a place of people who call themselves leaders but exactly they not leaders. The true leader will be proud to see the his or her community totally changed to the better life. Dear member of the parliament you are there for the interest of the community not your owns. I want challenge all scholars who came from Kishapu, will you say you are educated while your community still uneducated, to be educated is to use your education to educate the community and bring changes that has not been there for 50yrs of independent. What do you do?

Thanks

dah, Kishapu ndiko nilikokatwa kitovu changu cha utoto. home sweet home.

Hello

Thanks

Ndiyo maana mmeibiwa bilioni 5 halmashauri according to CAG report na hakuna hatua iliyochukuliwa na serikali ya MAGAMBA

Back
Top Bottom