African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Rascom locked on my end.But this is OK.another door will open elsewhere.... tis the way of life.on a different note,for the last one month or so I have been having all manner of trouble accessing flysat.com both on phone and comp.Even after clearing the browser cache,i keep getting this irritating cloudflare security message loop.Is there anybody in the same difficulty? For those getting it,which browser are you using?

Rascom locked on my end.But this is OK.another door will open elsewhere.... tis the way of life.on a different note,for the last one month or so I have been having all manner of trouble accessing flysat.com both on phone and comp.Even after clearing the browser cache,i keep getting this irritating cloudflare security message loop.Is there anybody in the same difficulty? For those getting it,which browser are you using?
Same to me

Use Opera mini and verify you are human 2 or 3 times before they open the gate for you.

Here we go
Screenshot_20230808-002013.jpg

I also pass through the same and get in after a long wait after checking the 'Verify you are human'.

The tangatangas disappeared from my end nearly a fortnight ago, I cannot even get the signal...... Anyone else experiencing the same?

Working ok on both Safari and Firefox browsers.
After verifying that you're human of course.

The good bits on turksat 42E(satview/iptrans) have gone mute on my end.Is this being experienced by anyone else ?

I've interacted with its improved 2022 Sister, the Novaler Multibox 4K SE ULTRA HD since July 2022. The Device is assembled in Algeria and its official website is here (in French and Arabic).

Novaler Multibox 4K SE ULTRA HD main features:
  • Third generation 4K ULTRA HD digital satellite receiver.
  • An integrated 150 Mbps WiFi dongle.
  • HDMI 2.0 cable included with the Multibox 4K SE.
  • New version android 7 patch 2022.
  • A HUAWEI HISILICON quad core processor with a rate of 1600Mhz per core (Four cores 4x1600 Mhz).
  • Supports HDR, HDR10 and 4K 60fps for ULTRA HD (2160p) picture quality.
  • 2 years free IPTV for all channels in HD, FULL HD and even 4K
  • 2 years of VOD (Video On Demand) to watch the best movies and series.
  • Supports PIP function: Picture In Picture, HD/SD and UHD 4K quality
  • Has the MULTIBOOT system which supports 5 systems on the same device i.e., 5 Enigma2 images + Android 7.
  • Compatible with more than 15 Enigma 2 images with their latest versions designed by international teams where you can choose 4 of them for internal installation in addition to the Android system, and others can be installed on a flash disk or memory card.
  • 02 MULTISTREAM DVB-S2X (dual tuner).
  • SPDIF optical audio output.
  • 2 USB ports: 01 USB2.0 and 01 USB3.0
  • Accepts an external MicroSD memory card
  • Auto update Power Vu keys.
  • Supports H.265 encoding.
  • Supports HBBTV technology.
  • Translation function.
  • Supports many free server plugins.
  • Youtube supported.
  • Netflix Support.
  • Supports all types of protocols: CCCAM - NEWCAMD - OSCAM - NCAM ...
  • Supports automatic key update
  • VPN function to change IP address on Enigma 2 and on Android.
  • Supports playing media files on flash disk or external hard drive in all formats: Divx - Mp3 - Mp4 - JPG - MKV -...
  • Compatible with all IPTV servers on Enigma 2 or on Android, with their own applications or via Stalker.
  • Etc.
Nasupport milele or alternative? Mimi ni bora satellite kuliko streaming.

I am experiencing some window shut on chnls at 10E, almost all TPs are covered with Scratches while the signal is stable. For example the Kenya Mux is covered with the mixed color scratches . And I can't watch anything. Even the feed tp is always covered these days. I have tried to change lnb , still getting same results.
Is there soln? Mighty it be interference or 5G problem???!!!

Back
Top Bottom