African Satellite World and Sat Gear

1a908b97d02bc9af4844d329ac588249.jpg
ac849f11f3794a34fe18231045be50fb.jpg
ccf4981413babcd807a21f18ffee9993.jpg
kuna mawingu ila ccn ipo stable
Nashukuru sana na safi sana kazi kubwa umefanya
Naomba radhi kwa usumbufu

all. What could be causing the diseq switch to fault. Have now lost 2 switches. Last one jst 2 weeks. Any other better model apart frm Eurostar.

all. What could be causing the diseq switch to fault. Have now lost 2 switches. Last one jst 2 weeks. Any other better model apart frm Eurostar.
Any connections to the diseqc switch should be done while the receiver is switched off, otherwise you will buy as many diseqc switches and face same problem

Mirjangi I understand you have an amiko. I am having problems with pow..vu installation. I installed mcas but when I edit channels still I do not get them to show. please help anyone.

Hello all. Im still waiting for someone with freesat V7 combo to answer. How do you revive a fried freesat? Got one that accumulated heat and gave a blue screen. No longer shows anything. Some help please...? Thanks

Second question, I have srt 4950h that has been out of action for a while now. Tried to upgrade it this week but gets to like 85% And switches off. Which is the best software version to upgrade with?

Mirjangi I understand you have an amiko. I am having problems with pow..vu installation. I installed mcas but when I edit channels still I do not get them to show. please help anyone.
Mimi nimewacha kuitumia kitambo sana kwa sababu tuner yake haina nguvu.
Kwasasa ntumia Strong 4922. Shukran

Second question, I have srt 4950h that has been out of action for a while now. Tried to upgrade it this week but gets to like 85% And switches off. Which is the best software version to upgrade with?
Download software from strong page
Extract and rename to Rom and place on root of USB
Switch off at the back and insert USB
Switch on and press power button continously (clicking not hold n press) until decoder prompts you to install
Wait until it finishes and reboots
Now factory reset

You can update with latest patched software

Download software from strong page
Extract and rename to Rom and place on root of USB
Switch off at the back and insert USB
Switch on and press power button continously (clicking not hold n press) until decoder prompts you to install
Wait until it finishes and reboots
Now factory reset

You can update with latest patched software
Thanks Giden. Will revert after trying this

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using JamiiForums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom