African Satellite World and Sat Gear

IMG-20200702-WA0062.jpg

IMG-20200702-WA0059.jpg

Af is back...

I would prefer business and prices should be kept out of Jamii forums. Lets discusss other sat related matters. This will preserve the forum for long.
1 month- ksh 250/=
3 Months -ksh 600/=
6 Months - ksh 900/=
1 year - ksh 1800/=
2 years- ksh 2700/=
.......according to his telegram post

I would prefer business and prices should be kept out of Jamii forums. Lets discusss other sat related matters. This will preserve the forum for long.
Not that i want to be controversial or anything,but i often see prices of items and where to buy them posted on this forum all the time.This helps participants to arrange their finances in case they are interested without having to research too much.For example,now i don't have to join telegram(i was in the process of joining it just to learn more about this offer).Now i will not have to,thanks to aaaarrrgh's post.Through this forum , i can know how much an electronics shop,say riwara, is selling a certain lnb even before i go there.The forum members even discuss if that item is overpriced there or if it is fake.This helps members to avoid making blunders or even being fleeced.Aaaaaarggh was just trying to be informative.

Its good to be informative but if you check the more than 1000pages all adverts and prices have appeared recently. All shopkeepers will flood here and display their wares. Most forums in Naija don't last because its a competition yard. If we started advertising here, you wouldn't like it trust me.
Not that i want to be controversial or anything,but i often see prices of items and where to buy them posted on this forum all the time.This helps participants to arrange their finances in case they are interested without having to research too much.For example,now i don't have to join telegram(i was in the process of joining it just to learn more about this offer.Now i will not have to) to know how much smartex is charging-all thanks to aaaarrrgh's post.Through this forum for example, i can know how much a shop in luthuli is selling a certain lnb even before i go there.Aaaaaarggh was just trying to be informative.

Its good to be informative but if you check the more than 1000pages all adverts and prices have appeared recently. All shopkeepers will flood here and display their wares. Most forums in Naija don't last because its a competition yard. If we started advertising here, you wouldn't like it trust me.
Looking at his post,I don't think aaaargggh was promoting or advertising for smartex.Like i pointed out,he was only trying to inform members so they can compare his prices with other sheshecam services elsewhere.This way,a member can decide if its a fair deal.In all the gadgets i buy,pricing information posted on this forum has enabled me to know the budget required without having to research too much.From where i sit,the whole idea of this forum is to learn the where, how,why,which ,when and how much in regards to satellite gadget and services.

Back
Top Bottom