African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Only dancing are Tvg£ and +tv

Some of lnb don't pick jeshi signal on a 6ft but pick the rest of frequency on that sat. I and someone else at a different location we were using pauxis but all was negative results. We ended up using SuperMax.
IMG-20190418-WA0001.jpg

Hapo sasa, was on Pauxis. Acha kesho back to it na Supermax. Then ulitumia tp gani
If you're using single solution like pauxis or Eurostar ES21 gold plus set the lnb frequency to 5750 not 5150..

Kama ni ngumu catch Afcon at "Geordavi hd" 70B... Though hio 'HD' ni jina tu.
hg.jpg

Some of lnb don't pick jeshi signal on a 6ft but pick the rest of frequency on that sat. I and someone else at a different location we were using pauxis but all was negative results. We ended up using SuperMax.
View attachment 1141363
Brother Vicwa please give me the best tracking tp Cband for 10E,I would like to add on my jeshi position as parasite. Thanks

If there is something new out there, pls alert the house. It is tedious to keep on blind scanning all the sats.
All the EFCON 2019 EGGPUT ACTIONS ARE HAPPENING IN HIGHEST DRAMA(HD) AT OUR COMMON CORRIDOR NUMBER 68.5 EAST. YOU NEED C BED not K Under.
THE GATE KEY REQUIRED IS BI$$KEY.
Ni makusudi tu kuandika in Capital letters!
Kama ni ngumu catch Afcon at "Geordavi hd" 70B... Though hio 'HD' ni jina tu.
View attachment 1141481
Tswanas @68.5°e 12656 V 4882; 12633 V 16166.
Tswailis @75°e 11631 H 1500; 11596 H 30000.
H or V ? never bother ....

Wakuu hivi mwapataje Wasafi lililopo 46e.. Najaribu kuskaaani hilo tp napata tu Star.. lyngsati pia lasema limescrambuliwa ila flysati lasema lipo wazi ..
gjk.jpg
gy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom