African Satellite World and Sat Gear

The cheapest goodies so far
First you have to be equipped with c.... of 3,6,9 or 12 months depending with your pocket. Register with PayPal when buying goodies using local banks credit card of Visa or Mastercard. Or send 1200/- for 6 months, 2000/- one year I buy it for you.
If you Scroll down the page you will see his phone number, Communicate with kanasa using WhatsApp.
P'se vicwa am also interested.I have stars at 2000 extreme. Can you buy for me the one for 1yr?.whatss

Updated setup on my 8 footer. From bottom 64.2 C,68.5ku ,76.5C with all great tps in. I have learned a lot around here. Be blessed every one.
Meanwhile I have dedicated 68.5C its own bakuli sababu Discos walikuwa wana misbehave when combined.

View attachment 1100697View attachment 1100700

Congrats buddy. I often find there's very little to watch on IS-20 Ku-band. In your hoes, I'd probably adjust this to E70B @70.5E.

Congrats buddy. I often find there's very little to watch on IS-20 Ku-band. In your hoes, I'd probably adjust this to E70B @70.5E.

Thanks. Visited there because of Loveworld channel
Me too. I'd rather not have other sat and have 68 Ku band because of gospel.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Kwese @28.2°e
IMG_20190520_125842.jpeg

I am requesting for information concerning the following kids. Between
WhatsApp Image 2019-05-20 at 15.53.56.jpeg

and

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-20 at 15.57.49.jpeg

which is better in auto#rolling, sensitivity, clarity and general functionality?

Or any other make that meets that criteria plus occasional updates.

I am planning to replace my V7 Combo.

Thanks.

I have V7 Plus it auto roll Vu very well and sensitive, but I need V8pro because of internal wifi V7 Plus is like V7 Combo are you able to watch now V7Plus is still autorolling AFN is Combo still rolling with the last update?

I have V7 Plus it auto roll Vu very well and sensitive, but I need V8pro because of internal wifi V7 Plus is like V7 Combo are you able to watch now V7Plus is still autorolling AFN is Combo still rolling with the last update?

Okay, are you aware of the V8 Pro 2's sensitivity? Not unless I check in the evening and report back....

Me too. I'd rather not have other sat and have 68 Ku band because of gospel.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
Problem is most of those channels just show pastor-prenuers staging fake miracles.

There was one gospel hip-hop channel I liked though. I don't know if it's still there.

Back
Top Bottom