African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Pauxis combo lnb.... c band and Ku band ni how much and can it be uses to track 68.5 degrees east

Pauxis c/Ku,six ft Eurostar
1522041545095.jpg

yeah ... just look at how things are relatively easier a t soccer free packages on 68.5 and appstr 7 with full HD goodies. But at 57e soccer hunters have forced M__tn to invent a new version of power-to-view that can not be cracked !
God forbid the new uncrackable version will be used to lock 68.5 and appstr in future. That will be the cure for all our ASAS.

Maybe people will start having Ulcers instead

For sure but maybe geeks will come with some new knowledge to mitigate that issue, or is it totally "uncrackable"?

May its use on the 2 never happen, it will bring heartache to many!

No need to be pissed bro,We Survived Pas 7/10,Atlantic bird,The disappearance of Amos 5 and many more obstacles,We have enjoyed many good times a many worst times, Never say die .WE WILL SURVIVE.

Sweet memories, rest in peace Amos 5, that was my favourite bird, it gave me a sweet serving of international news channels.

1. The software flash RAM of this decoder is 4mb
2. I use 8899 for EMU PROTOCOL
3. It has an AC Power suply

Kindly send me a screen snapshot of the rear panel & a dump back-up "All Flash file" of the current software in the satellite receiver so as to access the STB Hardware ID specifications.

Today I happened to pass by a scrap metal yard I found several pieces of dstv dish and I bought them and finally came up with this stand
IMG_20180326_144121.jpg
IMG_20180326_144059.jpg

U
I think it can even be used to mount a prime focus dish I will post it after painting

Please can you post picture of your set up
beware; Pauxis combo currently available in the market is very weak. Got this that couldn't nab those channels on a 240cm. Eurostar escd 21 performs better

LNMi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom