African Satellite World and Sat Gear

He he, guys used to encode such messages to make them hard for a search engine to locate....if you know what I mean.
i dont get u....i dont know what u want to say???/simple question is is there is any new software came for strong srt4930l to open sony or nss 12 57east channels on new powervu system???????????

Used Dreambox $ 598. !! This is for horse race I think.
Screenshot_250.png

Hi ASAS, would like to join RAT race for 24, which of Qsat, Openbox v8 combo and SRT4922 in my store can do?

Hi ASAS, would like to join RAT race for 24, which of Qsat, Openbox v8 combo and SRT4922 in my store can do?

Tolgos, With the recent constant rat race Algorithm Up-Grade by the broadcaster, OpenBox v.8 COMBO HD & Strong srt4922HD decoders are null & void.

QSat 26G HD/ 28G HD are usually in the rat race but the Chinese manufacturers have also brought on-board CoBox Q19G HD & most recently C-SAT 1100HD.

I don't know about the 1st one, but it's a no for the other 2. Try their younger sisters V7 and 50h or 55

The trend has been to observe caution by using coding when mentioning such, such as $on Y or s#ny etc so that anyone data mining about such a station by the use of search engines cannot get results inclusive of posts that mention the said station on this forum that would absolutely direct them here if the name was quoted.

It was also mentioned that we make use of the inbox or other ways to share keys instead of displaying them for every Tom, Dick and Harry..........
This cannot be emphasized enough. Prudence will ensure sustainance.

I have always desired to get C though the plot where I reside in is a single storey one with a slanting metal roof thus I have only made use of the gable onto which I nailed my 90cm.

I may use welded frame or stones to create a level placement for the C dish but I have not gained morale for that yet, I'd rather move plot.....
Get to C and you'll go straight to ASAS ICU. The virus in this band is lethal

Back
Top Bottom