African Satellite World and Sat Gear

b07c61da75bd445b7d17e4539e1cad07.jpg

Somebody confirm if I can receive steady C band (on NSS 12) with this sort of a set up. And where I can get the conical scalar ring on the LNB
146137.jpg

does this mean i shouldnt even try seems like 6ft dishes are becoming useless now
Don't give up till you have tried. Get to the roof (or wherever the dish is) and turn the damn thing! About 6ft becoming useless, it depends on what you are targeting. They are still useful for some birds, but if your target is majorly pv ones, then an 8ft is more like it.

4955 is not for the fainthearted. leave it to experimenters
Why do you say this? I have used it for about 2 months now and I have absolutely liked it. It's tuner is sensitive and good for fringe reception. Its interface and picture quality are also good. If it was a combo, this would be the stb to beat.

Imagine a guy with 64 lnbs and 64 cables running from his roof to the house! Madness haha
I've got just 2 dishes ,two lnbs and two cables and pple are already wondering if am trying to contact aliens with "all" those dishes
You can use a combination of these disecq switches to minimize the running of many cables. I have 8 lnbs in two dishes that are a distance apart and I only have 2 cables running between them and one running to the stb. I have used two 4x1 disecq switches for the lnbs and another one to combine the two 4x1s.

You can use a combination of these disecq switches to minimize the running of many cables. I have 8 lnbs in two dishes that are a distance apart and I only have 2 cables running between them and one running to the stb. I have used two 4x1 disecq switches for the lnbs and another one to combine the two 4x1s.
Plz help me the picture of that 4x1 disecq switches setup

Why do you say this? I have used it for about 2 months now and I have absolutely liked it. It's tuner is sensitive and good for fringe reception. Its interface and picture quality are also good. If it was a combo, this would be the stb to beat.
Nice features very erratic behavior though. Works whenever it likes. Yesterday I couldn't even set the time and save it. Then relative GMT time is set wrong. Many other problems I had complained about before

Back
Top Bottom