African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Hello...anyone knows where I can buy a Freesat v7 combo or SRT 4962I....Preferably in Uganda.Thanks

Try goodsexpress.com
I ordered mine on Monday and shall be in the country in 3 weeks. Otherwise I checked in town yesterday and somebody was telling me a price of 500k as opposed to 130k from goodsexpress.com

Try goodsexpress.com
I ordered mine on Monday and shall be in the country in 3 weeks. Otherwise I checked in town yesterday and somebody was telling me a price of 500k as opposed to 130k from goodsexpress.com
I tried goodsexpress.com last Saturday and the total was 180k then they later called me after my orders were canceled that the price had an error. They told me that I should topup and make it 240k..Is it possible to inbox me the link u used. Thanks

I tried goodsexpress.com last Saturday and the total was 180k then they later called me after my orders were canceled that the price had an error. They told me that I should topup and make it 240k..Is it possible to inbox me the link u used. Thanks
I am in Kenya and have both decoders Freesat V7 combo or Strong 4962l. I send to Kampala or any part of East Africa. Just inbox for more details.

Back
Top Bottom