African Satellite World and Sat Gear

GSKY v.5HD LATEST UPGRADE SOFTWARE NSS12 @57°e.
GSKy Team has finally released its first Power Vu EMU ver.2.5 in the latest GSKy v.5HD software test dated 13-09-2017.

The new software primarily supports "Spxxts 24HD" and similar long algorithm streams like PBO @91.5°e.

Subsequent softwares for models v.6HD/ v.7HD/ v.8HD will be released after users of the GSKy v.5HD latest software verify a success on the performance of the new software; as at the time of this post the software has been reported to be working.

Die hard sataholics in Nairobi can hook up to a decoder labelled "IPM HD UP" . It is possible to force GSKy v.5HD software
into "IPM HD UP".

Download official software here .

Is there anyone here tried this sat Eutelsat 8 West B at 8.0°W.if yes whats the dish size?coz i can see it having MBC packages.
Here in Meru, Kenya, on the equator i use 90cm, the signal strength good, but i used to receive them with a 65cm too.

sorry bro i was busy thatsy didi not get a chance to report back,,, but its still standing on the same position,,,, i dont know what must i do ,, n its the orignal alphabox x6

#colesbergkhn, you still haven't provided the download link web address of the "wrong software" you injected into the AlphaBox x6HD.

NEW SOFTWARE STRONG srt4953HD/ srt4955HD/ srt4957HD v.2.37p

New software patches have finally been released for the above Strong models dated 12 September 2017.

The new software primarily "supports" Spxxts 24HD. Download the official software here.
Hi members.......anyone tried software V4.10P for srtong 4950H they say it solves the problem on sp24 and tarnberg

Good people what is the minimum size of dish that can recieve Yahsat 1A 52.5E in nairobi?

Back
Top Bottom