adhabu ya mume mwenye nyumba ndogo.....

Smile

JF-Expert Member
Jul 18, 2011
dog.jpg
A man from Bulawayo High Density suburb of Tshabalala will think twice before cheating again after his embittered wife took revenge on him on Monday by feeding him beef stew mixed with chunks of meat from a dead cat that had been hit by a car and dog excrement
Mrs Rashita Mbedzi lost her bearings to the extent of contemplating suicide when she stumbled on allegations that her husband, Mr Tinotenda Mbedzi had a five-month-old baby with another woman.
But with the support and comfort of relatives and friends, she overcame the feeling of hopelessness and unworthiness and decided to get even with her bed-hopping husband.
Mrs Mbedzi pretended that everything was now normal and her unsuspecting husband took that hook, line and sinker, as he believed that he had hoodwinked his wife into forgiving him.
Unbeknown to Mr Mbedzi was that his wife was bidding her time and hatch a plan to serve him a meal with a difference. Mixing the cat meat and dog poop with beef and vegetable stew, Mrs Mbedzi cooked the ultimate retribution that no woman has ever contemplated.
“I realised that I could not fight him because he is stronger nor could I exchange words with him because he is more of a talker than me, so i used his weakness for meat to teach him a good sized lesson,” said Mrs Mbedzi.
The scorned wife said she did not regret cooking the “meal from hell” because her husband had betrayed her trust.
“Men are dogs and because of that they deserve to be treated as such. My husdand behaved like a bitch in heat that sleeps with any partner it meets on the street, so i had to feed him dog faeces. The cat meat was an afterthought after I remembered that a cat had been hit by a car on the road just near my house,” said Mrs Mbedzi.
With a laugh, the remorseless Mrs Mbedzi let slip that her husband ate everything in his plate and even asked for more, which she eagerly served.
“I wanted him to eat all the stew in the pot because I had prepared it for him. I could have scalded him with boiling cooking oil water but i would have ended in jail,” she said.
Mr Mbedzi, who is the head elder at a church that’s in Bulawayo City Centre, is said to have resisted the temptation to report the matter to the police in fear of humiliation and losing the trust of other congregates. He, however, confirmed that he was made to eat the cat and dog poo stew when Sunday News approached him but denied claims that he had cheated on his wife and impregnated another woman.
“Yes, I ate the stew, my wife only told me afterwards what it was but then it was already too late. Her revelation made me vomit but i understand her motive and i forgave her. But its not justified because I have never had an affair in my life, I am a God-fearing man and I love my wife so dearly,” echoed Mr Mbedzi

Alikula nini ?
Men are dogs and because of that they deserve to be treated as such. My husdand behaved like a bitch in heat that sleeps with any partner it meets on the street, so i had to feed him dog faeces. The cat meat was an afterthought after I remembered that a cat had been hit by a car on the road just near my house

Men are dogs and because of that they deserve to be treated as such. My husdand behaved like a bitch in heat that sleeps with any partner it meets on the street, so i had to feed him dog faeces. The cat meat was an afterthought after I remembered that a cat had been hit by a car on the road just near my house
LOH. . . kuna watu wana zaidi ya roho.

Mhhhh nahisi kutapika hapa
Smile ukifanya hivyo sijui what will happen to you
Duh noma sana

hahahahahaha amemkomeshajeee...LOL!alivotapika vilitoka vyote kweli?safi sana

Ndo ikawa solution?

safi sana,wanaume hatuna shukurani na ukizingatia m.b.o.o haishibagi au haitosheki

na wewe chezeya mama watoto uipate fulesh

Umakini tuu unahitajika
Mpaka ukamatwe
Huyo sasa alizidi mpaka na mtoto akapata huko
Ukiwa mwizi jifunze mbinu mbalimbali za kuiba na sio unaiba mpaka jirani anakuona

Lakini wabibi saa ingine mwanishangaza sana! Aliyelala naye mwanamke na anayekasirika mpaka kutaka kumuua mwanamke! sasa huyu mwanaume kimbilio lake wapi?

Hii nimeipanda hata kama hatoacha lakini amemkomesha! Tena angeongezea na nyama ya panya kidogo kuongeza ladha..

mtatuua nyie wanawake looool................nshajua now kama mtu akidoo nje dawa ni kuacha kula home tuu kwaresmaaaaaaaaa

hakuna mbaya mara moja moja kubunya vitu vipya ili mradi sio sumu .