A vote of confidence for Mama Anne-Kilango Malecela

hata kama anafany revenge politics may be tutapata the real politician to take us through. wauuuuuuuuuuu she has my vote

Mama Malecela.....of course, she is a woman who have dared to bell the cat among the cats in the jungle named ccm. she seems to be a woman one can talk to about building the nation. should God bless us to have one of her bravity in all the four major directions of the country i.e one woman shouting from the northern region while others doing the same from the south, west and east so that their blessed shouting come to meet in the parliament, in five eyes, mafisadi might, at least, fell shame.

Mama Malecela,

I have seen and read about the anger and hatred that mafisadi in Tanzania are constantly making to getting into what you do in the parliament. I have just got a complete picture of how Serukamba and his sore losers tried to demonize you and your work in the last ccm NEC. It has been leaked to me that mafisadi in the ruling party are planning a hit job on you. It has (by the name of who... I dunno) just been handed to me - a confidential but crazy plan to wipe out your political career.

Mama Malecela, this is just the time for you to know that I (and everybody I know) am with you on everything you do. Your work is outstanding and our country is very proud to have you mama. We all love you and are constantly praying for you.

This is for you Mama Anne Kilango Malecela.
May GOD and all the gods bless your work and protect your soul.

Amen!

- Sawa sawa maneno mazito sana haya!

William @ NYC, USA.

Mama Malecela,

I have seen and read about the anger and hatred that mafisadi in Tanzania are constantly making to getting into what you do in the parliament. I have just got a complete picture of how Serukamba and his sore losers tried to demonize you and your work in the last ccm NEC. It has been leaked to me that mafisadi in the ruling party are planning a hit job on you. It has (by the name of who... I dunno) just been handed to me - a confidential but crazy plan to wipe out your political career.

Mama Malecela, this is just the time for you to know that I (and everybody I know) am with you on everything you do. Your work is outstanding and our country is very proud to have you mama. We all love you and are constantly praying for you.

This is for you Mama Anne Kilango Malecela.
May GOD and all the gods bless your work and protect your soul.

Amen!

Kabla ya haya yote kwanza utujuze ulikuwa wapi sikuzote?

thats why some of us have a limited trust politicians, wengi wako kimaslahi binafsi kuliko maslahi ya majority.

Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.
Nikita Khrushchev

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel, go out and buy some more tunnel.
John Quinton

Back
Top Bottom